Emergancies,Surgeries, and Secrets?

Hayleys POV:

I woke up kinda. My vision was blurry and I couldnt talk. Nobody knew i was awake. I heard soft muffling voices in the backround. And my head hurt really bad. I felt my face and realized I had an breathing mask on that was making me feel super tierd. But i was still in pain. I ended falling asleep from the drugs in it.

Annies POV:

Why did Hayley have to attempt this?! Now she is in a agonizing situation. Alot of people were in the room including Mommy Daddy MK Her Mom Danielle and about 4 children docters. None of them knew that Hayley actually Attempted suicide. They only thought she fell and hit her head on the hard rocks and cracked it open. Which did happen. But I wasnt going to let Hayley go threw treatmeant for suicide awareness! Because she has a right mind. She wanted to take her life for me! And she is 10 years old!

And it turns out the injury was so bad that she needed to have brain surgery before the damage can get worse. And her road to recovery would be pretty slow.. 

About a hour later Hayley was rushed to surgery because her blood pressure was high, Her tempature was high, And she was getting worse! This wasnt a calm surgery where everything is all planned. And there is a relaxing wait in the hospital. And the surgery goes excellant. And recovery takes a few hours. No. This is a emergancy surgery. She had to go in instantly after she was all ready. We didnt know if she would survive. And recovery would take over 2 months because Hayley broke her skull! 

We ended up having to go home because it would take 8 hours to do the surgery. The doorbell rang and we saw all of our friends sad and coming to cheer us up. We saw all the flair girls! Hugging me. And their moms. 

All the kids sat down on the couch to talk while all the moms sat at the table.

Annie: How did you guys find out so quickly? It happened about 6 hours ago and we didnt have enough time to tell you.

Katie: It was on the news. So I tried texting you and you didnt reply. So I texted Mia Syd and Arden to come to your house.

Sydney: We didnt even believe it but its true.

Mia: Indeed true.

Arden: What is going to cheer you up Annie?

Annie: Telling you guys the truth.

Katie: THE TRUTH? What truth?

Annie: Promise NEVER to tell anyone? You guys are like my sisters. And sisters dont break their promises. 

Mia: I will never EVER tell. No matter how big the secret is.

Annie: It is the biggest secret i have ever kept.

Arden: What is it?!

Annie: For a while I have been getting bullied by liv. They called me fat and they made my fans go against me! So thats why I stopped eating and got sent to the hospital during gym. Then Hayley became depressed and attempted suicide. She did crack her head open. But people think thats it. I didnt tell ANYONE not even my PARENTS. because she is 10! And treatment for that is terrible! I already went to anerextic treatment and it was the worst few days of my entire life. I knew Hayley was a normal 10 year old girl who had a heart for her sister! So thats why i didnt tell anyone.

Mia: Woah.

Katie: Its okay Annie. Its okay to cry. 

Sydney: Guys bring it in. Make her feel better.

Annie: *crying

*group hug*

Hope You Enjoyed This! Im obsessed with this story XD So Im gonna keep writing! Next Chapter Comes Out Tonight!