Leaving For You..

Hayleys POV:

Annie has been in the hospital for 2 weeks and she is coming home today.she is almost back to her normal life but she is still pretty depressed and doesnt want to eat.

sounds pretty cheesy but while reading listen to this song lol.  

I was done with all the pain my sister is in the hospital and on the risk of dying! I am starting to get all the hate because people are saying i caused it! I love my sister and we tried to get closer! But everytime i would the docters would test on her! I just miss her and i want her to be the same! The moment i saw annie walked in the door i gave her a big hug. She just pushed me away and ran up to her room. I walked in and saw her crying. I tried telling her i missed her but she just said to leave her alone.  I ran downstairs and outside. I started to run across the forest. About 2 minutes later i heard "Hayley!" But i ran like it wasnt happening. I looked behind me for one second and saw annie running to apolgize.

Annie: Whats wrong?
Hayley: Everything is messed up! I cant handle it!
Annie: I know its just the world we live in!

I ran farther into the forest. I wanted to just die at the moment. I just wanted everything to be OVER.

I stopped on a log and started to cry. I took a paper and pen out of my pocket and wrote.

"Dear Amanda,Liv,Anyone who has ever hurt me or my sister. You win. I decided i dont belong in a world where i have to suffer -Hayley" 

I saw annie behind me

Annie: NO! Dont kill yourself!
Hayley: I have to! I am doing it for you!
Annie: But no hayley i love you!

Hayley: Im sorry Annie I gotta!

I took a room and began to tie it around my neck. Annie screamed and untied it.

Annie: HAYLEY!! THIS IS MESSED UP YOU CANT DO THIS JUST FOR ME!

Hayley: ITS OVER ANNIE!

I saw annie wiping her tears and walking back to the house.  I took a knife and i stabbed myself, I collasped on the groung and hit my head.

Annie: I saw Hayley. I called 911:

911: Hello 911 whats your emergancy?

Annie: Um my sister fell down and hit her head on the concrete and she is unconcious and bleeding! I think she cracked it open!
911: Coming right away stay come and get your parents.

When the ambulance came they swiped hayley up and put alot of stuff on her. It was terrible! Mommy was crying and I was hugging her. Daddy was going with the ambulance.