Down And Down. AND DOWN.

WARNING: DO NOT TRY ANYTHING IN THIS CHAPTTER! IT WILL DAMAGE YOUR BODY AND PUT YOU IN A HOSPITAL. THE NORMAL WEIGHT FOR ANNIES AGE IS THIS STORY IS 100.

Annies POV:

The day after the sleepover..

I opened my computer and i wanted to see if the comments gotten worse.

MotavatorAmanda: Annie. I have known you for many years but now i just hate you. Your ugly and your getting really fat. 

Simply Liv: I agree with amanda! Everyone hates me because im not friends with you. So we are teaming up to get alot of people to hate you!! Haha goodbye ugly fat loser!

Only about 3 people disagreed to these comments.

Hayley came in here. 
H: Im kinda sorry about yesterday. But i deserve some nice comments too. *giggles*

A: aha.. I guess.

H: Why are you crying? Let me see your computer! 

A: NO!! NO!

H: Okay okay.

When Hayley left the room i went online and ordered skinnytea and skinnypills. I used some codes so i would get the package in a couple of hours.

I skipped all my meals and said i already ate a big meal. The only thing i ate/drank was skinnytea and pills. I felt very hungry and anxious to eat but i wanted to become alot skinnier.

My weight before: 85

My weight after not eating for a day: 80

9 Days Later.

Weight: 57

Hayley was concered about my weight but i decided not to tell her what was going on Mommy was okay with me not eating breakfeast lunch or dinner as long as i ate something else. I just told her i did. 

Gymnastics: 

Coach Mary: Annie have you been eating! 
Annie: Yea im fine. im fine.

Coach Mary: Okay get to vault!
Coach Mary: First in vault is liv!

Liv gave me a dirty look  and then gave me the middle finger. Liv ran fast as she can and flipped over the vfault perfectly! She did backhandsprings down the runway. That wasnt even allowed!
Coach Mary: Wonderful! Annie you're next!
As i was running i started to feel dizzy. I didnt have alot of energy. I did a handstand on the vault and then fainted and rolled off.

Livs POV:
 Tweet: Im so happy i told her not to eat! That bitch is probaly dead now! Haha i hate her. Best revenge ever!   

Mommys POV: 
I saw annie on the ground. i ran to the vault but then i relized hayley was doing back 180s on the trampoline. I looked at annie then i ran to hayley. I grabbed my camera and started filming her. When i was finished filming i saw the paramedics carrying my daughter on a stretcher. Whats wrong? Why is she going to a hospital? I dropped my camera and ran as fast as i can.