𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘱

Adrien and Marinette are on there Honeymoon. Recently, Adrien had proposed to Marinette under the Eiffel Tower during a beautiful sunset on a picnic. About a year later they got married. Here they are now in their beach house near the ocean. Watching anime while the cuddled closely.

"He is clearly jealous of him." Marinette said out loud as she talked about one of the characters.

"Obviously" Adrien replied his eyes glancing at the bathroom.

"Hey, I'm going to take a shower," Adrien said, "Pause it for me?"

"Yea Sure" Marinette replied picking up the remote and pausing the show they were watching.

Adrien reaches over in his drawer to retrieve fresh clothes and began walking to the bathroom.

Marinette pulled out her phone to read a fanfiction. She enjoyed seeing what their fans would come up with. After they had revealed their identities to the world, the fan fictions had only gotten more numerous. She scrolled through the home page until she came across a Marichat story.

She read until it was to much. The words on the page taking over her brain and creating life like images. She wanted to read more, she really did, but she had started to become uncomfortable. So in order to resist temptation, she leaned forward away from the head board and put her phone under a pillow.

Out of sight out of mind, Marinette thought to herself. Suddenly, she realized that it had been 30 minutes and she had not heard one sound from the bathroom. No sound of water, No sound of squirting shampoo, and none of Adrien's (sometimes) sad attempt at singing. She squinted her eyes and waited a few seconds for sound. There was none. Hesitantly, she slowly climbed from the bed and placed her warm feet on the fluffy bedside carpet.

She reached the door and placed her hand softly on the door knob. She turned the knob slowly and the door parted from its frame to reveal her new husband wearing her make up. He had somehow found her makeup box and did his own makeup. He wore black lipstick, green eyeshadow, black blush to make his cheeks appear thin, black mascara, and eyeliner.

Marinette gasped before she fell to the floor in a terrible fit of laughter.
"OMG I-I-I CANT BREATHE, A-ADRIEN" Marinette laughed as she slowly she rolled on the floor. As Marinette laughed, Adrien had become embarrassed and was making desperate attempts to wipe it off. When she had finally calmed down to a few giggles, Adrien had swiped the make up off. Which wasn't easy seeing as the black left its mark. He still had slight tint of makeup on his face. "Adrien what were you doing" Marinette smiled as she stepped closer to him.

"Well I was curious and it was just laying there" Adrien explained with a pout on his lips. "Adrien, love, you ever heard of  'Curiosity killed the cat'' Marinette asked him as she grabbed the makeup remover to remove what was left.
"Yes but I'm also Human thank you very much" Adrien said narrowing his eyes at Marinette.

"Well May I just say you looked CAT-tastic" Marinette joked as she smiled up at him.
"Are we trying to be PUN-ny now M'Lady" Adrien jokes back with a raised eyebrow.
"Yea, but you ruined" Marinette smiled to him. She placed the remover down and grabbed his hand to lead him back to bed.
"Just press play on the Anime" Adrien rolled his eyes and snuggled up close next to Marinette.

This Chapter has been edited/altered this is the new and current version

~Tina❤️