chapter 4

In the waters, there were two mermaid sisters secretly watching, a golden blonde haired one and a redheaded one.

"I wish we could go to the party, Emily." the redheaded mermaid sighed.

"I wish for the same thing, Athena." Emily sighed back in agreement.

"Sometimes I wanna be... Oh, I'm not sure how to say it... Where the people go...?" Athena replied.

"Part of their world?" Emily suggested.

"Exactly." Athena smiled to that then.

"Same here." Emily said.

The mermaid sisters smiled to each other.

"Girls, where are you?!" a strict male voice called.

"Father!" Emily and Athena panicked before going back under the water.

"Was that?" Patch asked.

"No, it couldn't be..."Atticus blinked. "...Could it?"

Cherry then looked over slightly as Hans appeared to catch Anna as if fate had brought them together. "Are those two meant to be?" she then asked.

Patch looked with her. "I don't think so."

"Something about that guy bugs me." Cherry commented about Prince Hans.

"Same here." Amber said.

"Oh, guys, I'm sure he's harmless..." Patch replied before sniffling slightly. "I think so anyway..."

"We better keep an eye out for him though." Atticus said.

Patch nodded in agreement.

"We'll keep an eye on him while you keep Elsa company." Cherry smirked.

Atticus blushed as he wondered why he liked Elsa more than a friend when he already had a girlfriend back home. "Erm, thanks, Cherry, you're a real pal."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." Cherry replied.

And soon Atticus was by Elsa's side while the others kept an eye on Hans and Anna. Hans and Anna were having a nice friendly chat with each other and seemed to be getting along just nicely.

"Okay, wait, so you have how many brothers?" Anna asked.

"Twelve older brothers," Hans replied. "Three of them pretended I was invisible, seriously, for two years!"

"That's horrible." Anna frowned.

"It's what brothers do..." Hans shrugged.

"And sisters," Anna replied. "Elsa and I were really close when we were little. But then, one day, she just... Shut me out... And I never knew why."

"I would never shut you out." Hans soothed.

Anna smiled as she then looked giddy as a school girl. "Okay, can I just say something crazy?"

"I like crazy!" Hans beamed.

'Oh, they're not going to sing now, are they?' Cherry thought to herself with a groan.

Anna then began to sing which then made Hans sing along.

"AUGH!" Cherry groaned at the singing.

"Why do most people always sing?" Patch asked.

"You'll never catch me singing." Cherry commented.

"Maybe." Amber said.

"Can I say something crazy?" Hans asked after his and Anna's love song. "Will you marry me?"