chapter 3

It was then night as it was then time to dance. Music filled the air in the Great Hall as guests danced, laughed, and ate. There were then trumpets which announced Anna into the room as the princess while Elsa, as the older sister, was queen. Anna first kept her distance from Elsa, thinking that would work. The man then urged for Anna to join Elsa. And where he moved her closer to Elsa. The two sisters shared a quick greeting.

"You look beautiful." Elsa told her younger sister.

"Thank you, you look beautifuller," Anna replied before seeming nervous about talking to her sister for the first time in forever. "I mean, not fuller, you don't look fuller, but more beautiful."

"Thank you." Elsa then nodded.

"At least they're having a conversation." Amber smiled quietly.

"It'll have to do." Patch quietly nodded back to her.

The two sisters then shared a laugh after they both smelled chocolate. This made Cherry, Atticus, Patch, and Amber smile as Anna and Elsa were connecting. Atticus, Cherry, Patch, and Amber soon went up to them while an old man was already making his way to one of the royal sisters.

"Your Majesty," the pudgy greeter introduced. "The Duke of Weaselton."

"Weselton, the Duke of Wesleton," the old man corrected before looking to Elsa in specific. "Your Majesty, as your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as queen." He soon did a little dancing before bowing, unknowing having to show his comb-over, showing his bald spot.

Anna was trying so hard not to laugh at her sister's dance partner.

"Thank you... Only... I don't dance." Elsa then said to the Duke.

"Oh?" the Duke replied with a small frown.

"But my sister does." Elsa then smirked to Anna.

'Oh, she's not getting out this one that easily.' Amber smirked while thinking to herself.

The Duke grabbed Anna by the arm and began to dance with her. Elsa merely shrugged innocently to Anna's pleading looks. Amber soon whispered something into Atticus's ear while smirking playfully. Atticus seemed to like this idea.

"What's going on?" Cherry looked over to the two.

Amber soon whispered to her of what she whispered to Atticus as he was going over to Elsa.

Elsa watched as Anna and the Duke were together.

"Your Majesty." Atticus smiled with a bow.

"Oh, hello." Elsa replied with a curtsy.

"My name is Atticus." Atticus introduced himself.

"What a noble and admirable name you have." Elsa replied.

"Thank you, Your Majesty, I would love it if you would share a dance with me." Atticus said.

"Oh, um, I don't dance..." Elsa backed up nervously.

"Ah, come on, don't be like my cousin Aquata." Atticus replied.

"Well, I don't know." Elsa said.

"I can teach you to dance while we dance." Atticus smiled.

Elsa stepped back.

"Come on..." Atticus held out his hand like Danny did to Sawyer one time. "Dance with me."

"Well, okay, as long as I keep my gloves on." Elsa said as she accepted his hand.

Atticus didn't even question why and took her hand to dance with her. Elsa was nervous, but she accepted Atticus's dance proposal so they could both move out on the dance floor together while Anna was having a rather embarrassing experience. And where she soon became jealous as she saw Elsa dancing with Atticus. Amber watched the dancing and looked a little left out.

"So, Amber, do you have a boyfriend?" Patch asked as they were left out.

"Who told you about Tommy Forester?" Amber asked before blushing.

"I knew it!" Patch smiled.

Amber blushed then.

Patch smirked. "I knew you guys were sweet on each other after that big adventure before Atticus adopted me as his pet."

Elsa started to feel like she was falling in love with Atticus. Atticus looked nervous about that, but he smiled gently to Elsa.

Soon enough, Anna limped over to Cherry, Amber, and Patch.

"Well, he was sprightly." Cherry commented dryly.

"Especially for a man in heels." Anna replied as she rubbed her sore feet.

Elsa soon walked over to her sister looking like she had the best dance ever.

"At least you had fun." Anna murmured to Elsa.

"Are you okay?" Elsa then asked.

"I've never been better!" Anna then beamed as she got her older sister's attention. "This is so nice, I wish it could be like this all the time!"

"Yeah, why can't it be like this all the time?" Cherry asked, not wanting to give out any information.

"It can't..." Elsa sighed. "It just can't..."

Anna frowned and then walked off. "Excuse me for a minute..."

Elsa frowned as she blamed herself for Anna's sadness.

Atticus came back over. "Guys, I know this is weird, but... Part of me likes Elsa."

"That is a little weird." Patch said.

"Uh, Atticus, what about Mo?" Cherry replied.

"I know, but..." Atticus sighed. "Part of me just loves Elsa, I'm not sure what it is..."

"If only there was a way to find out why." Patch said.

Atticus shrugged before going outside and the others came with him.