Brendon... The Sexy Beast (XXX)

Yeah I used Brendon Urie. Fight me...
I also read about 12 different smuts so that I actually could put something out...

We are now on our honeymoon. As we climbed into his car we drove to the airport. He smirked at me and turned on the radio. He plugged in his phone and played on of his new songstress was called "Death of A Bachelor."

(I know that this song isn't new I am using because I thought it would be ironic)

"I am happy that my bachelor self died. Because I have such a sexy lover. I can't wait to take everything of you." His voice grew deep and sexy.

"The more you talk dirty, the more dirty I will act." I gave him a seducing look.

When we reached our hotel we both ran to our room. While Brendon was unpacking I grabbed my lingerie and my red lipstick.

After putting on the lace black outfit I put on the lacy mask. I had already put on my mascara, so all that was left was for me to put on the lipstick. I strapped on my tall boots and opens the bathroom door.

Brendon turned around and his jaw dropped. I strutted toward him and grabbed hold of his tie.

"I am very, very dominant you know." I pulled his tie toward me and we locked lips. He stood up and tried to caress my boobs. I pushed his hands away and I dragged him over to the bed.

"Dearest I am also very dominant..." He spun my around so that I was on the bottom. I lifted my hand to his member and I started to stroke it. He moaned my name as soon as my hand touched it.

"Get down on your knees." I love this new side to Brendon.

I got down on my knees and I started to bob my head back and forth down the length of his throbbing member. As he started to moan he was going to cum I took my mouth of him with an audible pop.

He saw what I was doing. I then noticed the lust in his eyes was gonna drive me mad.

I pushed him down on the bed. At some point Brendon got rid of his shirt leaving him nude. I straddled him and I kissed him. He felt him at my entrance. Once I eased all the way down onto him I began to move.

I came in about three minutes. He hadn't cum yet but I could tell he was close. I lifted myself off of him and I took him in my mouth. He came within seconds, I swallowed his cum.

He then put on his boxers. I put on my pajamas and I cuddled up next to him.

"I think I like it when your dominant dearest..." Brendon said while I nuzzled my head into his shoulder.

"Can we stay like this forever?" I asked.

"Yes dearest." He kissed my head as I fell asleep in his arms...

I feel Dirty -_-
//\\

Okay so as I said before I read like 12 smuts so I could write something.

I feel so dirty right now...

Love y'all so fucking much
~Matty