15

Kayden:

"I'll see you later, mom!" I called to my mom.
"Bye, sweetie!" She returned as I walked out the door.

I walked across the street to Justin's house. I didn't even bother knocking when I reach the front door and simply waltzed right in.

"Hey, Justin!" My voice rang through his house. "Hey, Kayd!" He replied, his voice coming from the living room. I walked in, finding him on the couch playing on his phone.

"Wat 'cha doin'?" I asked, sitting down next to him. "Just texting Ryan." He replied, putting his phone down and lifting me onto his lap so I was facing him. He put his arms around my waist.

"How's my Kaydie Bear" He asked, putting a strand of hair behind my ear. "Good. Except for the fact that we're gonna be late for school if we don't leave, like now." I replied.

"I think school can wait for a minute," he said in a low tone before leaning down and capturing my lips.

I placed my hands on his broad shoulders while his remained on my waist. The kiss was so gentle and sweet.

All of a sudden, Justin pulled away. He stared into my eyes and a smirk was planted on his lips. A smirk I didn't like.

"Guess what, Kayden," he whispered. "What?" I asked. His smirk grew bigger, making me feel a little wary.

"I had eggs for breakfast." He replied in a whisper, placing one kiss on my neck. My eyes got big.

I HATE EGGS. I can hardly be around them without gagging. Now, I just kissed a guy who ate them.

I jumped from Justin's lap. "Ew! Ew! Ew!" I cried all the way up the stairs and into the bathroom. On the way, I could hear Justin's laugh. Ugh! I'm gonna kill him.

I washed out my mouth probably a million times with mouthwash. once I finish, I actually did the bathroom and went downstairs. Justin was waiting for me with a smirk plastered on his face.

"You okay, Kayden?" He asked, jokingly.

I glared at him before giving him a good punch in the arm.

"Ow!" He exclaimed while chuckling.

"I hate you." I muttered, going towards the front door.

"No you don't." He cooed, coming up to me with a smirk on his face.

I shook my head. "I'm not talking to you." I said before opening the door and going outside towards his car.

"Oh, come on, Kayden. Don't be like this!" He called after me. I ignored him.

No, i'm not like legit mad at him. But still.

"Kayden, hey," he said catching up to me and slipping his hand into mine. He pulled me towards him, making me collide with his chest.

"Kayd, I'm sorry," he apologized, trying to look into my eyes. But I refused to look at him.

"Kayd, come on. Please talk to me. I was just joking around." He begged, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. I was still silent though.

"Come on. What do I have to do to make you forgive me?" He asked. I only shook my head, keeping quiet.

He let out a sigh. "Fine." He gave up.

I smiled proudly and walked towards his car. But before I could get there, I felt too strong arms pull me backwards. My back put Justin's chest and he held me captive against him.

"But we both know you can't stay mad at me." He whispered seductively in my ear, making me shiver. He let out a low chuckle and lightly kissed my temple before releasing me.

I rolled my eyes and continued walking. We both got into the car and he began driving. I was silent the whole ride.

In minutes, we arrived at school. I stepped out of the car before Justin could open my door, knowing that would bug him.

I shut his door and began walking. "Hey, Kayden!" His voice pulled me back. I turned around and faced him.

"I love you." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes and went back to walking into the school.

"Is it true that I can't stay mad at Justin?" I asked Ryan. He leaned up against the lockers next to mine.

"Yeah, pretty much." He replied simply. "Why?" He asked. "Well, he kissed me with egg breath this morning and I got mad at him, but he said I can't stay mad at him." I explained.

Ryan chuckled. "I gotta fist bump Justin for that. Genius." He was talking about Justin's egg kiss. I punched his arm.

"Whoa, no need to get all mean." He said, rubbing his arm. I let out a small laugh.

"Anyway, why am I not able to stay mad at him?" I asked. He shrugged. "Probably because Justin's apologies are like poetry."

Okay, I had to agree with that. Justin can come up with the best apologies.

"True." I agreed.

"Hey, babe" a voice said from behind me. I whipped around to find none other than Derrick. Oh, joy...

Ryan stepped up next to me. He's pretty protective of me too, just not as protective as Justin is.

"Derrick, i'm pretty sure Justin told you to stay away from Kayden." Ryan spoke. "Yeah, well Justin isn't here now, now is he?" Derrick said with a stupid, smug grin.

"Yeah, well he's just one text away." Ryan retorted, holding up his phone.

"Oh, come on. I don't get why you guys won't let me be around Kayden. It's not like I'm going to hurt her."  Derrick  said.

"It's because I don't want you anywhere near me, idiot." I snapped at him. He smirked at me. "You're cute, Kayden." I rolled my eyes.

"why can't you just take a hint? I don't like you. I never have and I never will." I hissed. He glared at me.

"I think you should leave now before I tell Justin that you were trying to talk to Kayden. Trust me, he would not be happy." Ryan said.

"And whys that?" Derrick asked. "Because their dating." Ryan replied, his own smirk surfacing.

Derek's face was emotionless. The only thing he did was give us one last look and walk away.

"Thanks." I muttered to Ryan. "No problem." He smiled back.

I clutched my books in my hand and began walking to class. Ryan followed. "You know, since you're going out with Justin, the big brother slot is open. Whatddya say?" He asked nudging me.

I stopped walking and looked at him. "Are you asking to be my new fake big brother?" He nodded, a grin on his face. I playfully rolled my eyes.

"What about Chaz?" I questioned. "He doesn't have to know." He whispered, acting as if we were a couple sneaking around. I laughed. "Okay" I agreed.

"Yay!" He cheered, slinging his arm around my shoulder. "I have a new baby sister!"

I laughed and shook my head at him.