xii

"Oh my god Blue! What happened?" Felix shrieked. He looked around and saw a horrible sight.

Blue started to say something but she could barely mutter a few words.

"Blue! Are you okay?" Felix asked again. He couldn't go near her, she looked like a monster, and there was glass everywhere.

"No, I need to go to the hospital," She cried. Blue looked down at her leg that was cut severely, almost to the bone. Felix started to get dizzy looking at it and immediately called an ambulance.

As the paramedics took her to the hospital, Felix followed close behind in his car. He panicked, and almost wanted to pull over to take a breath, but he needed to see Blue again.

Felix ran up to Blue's room but was shoved out of the way as the paramedics started to put her under immediately.

"Is she going to make it?" Felix asked in fear that he would never see her again.

"We, don't know yet, she lost a lot of blood." The nurse sighed.

"I have to speak to her! Don't put her to sleep!" He cried. He pushed himself through the nurses and paramedics. Blue was still awake.

"Blue, I love you. Please, please don't die." He sobbed.

She just smiled. "I love you too Felix, thank you for saving me."

Felix held her hand for a moment before the doctors demanded he leave the room. He didn't resist. Everything was okay, if she didn't live, Felix could go on knowing that she knew that he loved her.

GUYS I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR ALMOST A YEAR I AM A TERRIBLE PERSON. I PROMISE I WILL CONTINUE THIS STORY, I FINALLY KNOW WHERE ITS GOING AND HAVE MOTIVATION. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BEING PATIENT!