iii

"Felix Summers," the mysterious barista called his name. It was a rainy day in Amsterdam.

Most people would wonder why Felix walked to Starbucks on such a rainy day. Felix had decided today was the day. He was going to talk to the mysterious blue-eyed girl.

He made his way up to the counter and saw that her name was Blue.

"What a lovely name. It suits you well," Felix smiled at the girl named Blue.

"Oh," she giggled. "Thanks. You're the guy who sits over in the corner right? What's your name?"

"Felix. And yes, that's me." Felix blushed. She had actually noticed him.

"You write books?" She questioned.

"Yeah, it's kinda a hobby of mine."

"My hobby is reading," she smiled.

After their little conversation, Felix grabbed his Frappuchino and headed to his table.

He smiled the whole time he was writing. He started writing in his book that the boy saw a girl named Red. Felix didn't want to be too straight forward in the case that she happened to read it.

Felix headed towards the bathroom and left his belongings at his table. He quickly used the bathroom and returned to see his note book, gone.

And Blue, she was gone as well.

Whoa what guys?! Three updates tonight? I also updated "Our Own World" and "Everything I Didn't Say" a few moments ago so go check those out.

I'm gonna say this again, I'm sorry for not updating often. I'm over doing myself by writing so much at one time but short stories aren't that hard to update.

Anyways, hopefully another update soon.

Don't forget to comment and vote!!