"Write your wishes. Something you really desire. The God's might hear your prayer and grant it."

Demetrio accepted the board and started writing his wishes. It was his first time writing his heart out.He couldn't believe what he actually wrote.

"Miracle."

Once done he quickly tied the wooden plaque. Chelsea did the same.

"So anong hiniling mo?" She asked.

"It's nothing."

"How bout you?"

"Happiness." She casually answered.

Demetrio can't help but looked at her 'happiness' is all that she wanted? He mentally asked himself.

"Happiness?"

"Mn. It's something that I've always wished for." Natatawang paliwanag nya napakasimple ngunit makahulugang hiling.

"If I gave you happiness will you stay by my side?" Demetrio said out of nowhere. Para namang nabilaukan si Chelsea sa narinig.

Did she just choke on her own saliva?

"H-huh?" She asked as if she didn't understand.

"If  I give you happiness will you promise me you'll stay?" Demetrio looked at her as if he's begging her to stay. She couldn't answer. She almost forgot to breathe for a moment.

Maya-maya pa ay dahan-dahang lumalakad papalapit sa kanya ang lalake. She was taken aback when he held her hands.

"Will you?" Tanong muli nito

"Dee I'm can't prom-" Before she could even finished her sentences Demetrio already envelope her with his embrace.

"Please stay. Stay for me. Okay."

***

"Chelsea?"

"Sorry your saying-"

"I said I have my reasons."

"Ahhh-"

"About earlier..."

"What about earlier?

"When I ask you to stay."

Chelsea immediately looked at him. They are still walking on there way back to their hotel.

"I won't force you to stay with me."

Sa hindi maipaliwanag na dahilan Chelsea could feel her heart breaking. Ang aga pa masyado for them to discussed this.

"I will stay as long as I have to."

Chelsea knew what she's doing. She's starting to care. And it's scaring her. Everyday she's getting to know Demetrio she becoming more and more dependent on him.

It's not like she hated it but rather she's starting to like the idea of depending on someone else.

She better get pregnant now or else she'll start having feelings for him. And she could only pray for it to not happen.

***

That evening Demetrio received an urgent call from Ronnie

That evening Demetrio received an urgent call from Ronnie. Someone sent them a copy of philippine newspaper while in Japan.

Chelsea and Demetrio were on front-page.

"Boss?"

"Who published this article?"

"It was PHstar news. It was all over the news. After that presscon our company released they were still able to dig down and somehow found out about your civil wedding."

"I see."

"Coordinate with them we'll have them cover our first interview as newly weds."

Ronnie couldn't believe that his Boss is this calmed. Cause he knew that One of the things his boss hates are paparazzi. Companies who always publish fake stories.

"On it Boss. Also reminder Boss we'll have our meeting Tomorrow at 9am."

After there conversation Demetrio went to his wife. And handed her the newspaper. Chelsea carefully read through it.

"We'll have our first interview as newly weds once we're back in Manila."

"I'm impressed they're fast."

Both of them laughed.

"Dee?"

"Mn?"

"Whose Demi?"

"W-Who?"

"Demi B. You know her?"

"Why'd you ask?"

"Well-"

She handed her phone to Demetrio. No words came out from Demetrio. He just read what's written by Chelsea.

 He just read what's written by Chelsea

"We'll I didn't mean to post it. Pasmado ata ako kanina at nakapag respond ako."

Demetrio could only laugh. He carefully watches Chelsea's reaction.

"So you know her?"

"Sort of."

"Close kayo?"

"Very much."

"Ahhh- first love mo?" He can't help but smile.

This exchange is getting interesting he thought. She pouted.

"Mn. First love." He teases her. She just stared at him.

"First love mo before you swing the other way around?" Chelsea can't contain her curiosity.

"Yes."

She sighed.

Looking dejected she excuse herself. Demetrio didn't explain further. It's not his first love to be honest. He just wanted to tease the latter.

It's actually someone really important to him. Someone he trust the most.

He smiled at the thought of Chelsea being curious about him.

***
A/N: As I've said I added some socmed interaction for fun. Another revise and more concise interaction between the two. Medyo kinapos to few days ago kaya naman we'll continue today.