"You don't need to be so rude." I said, still shouting. I walked through the kitchen in search for him and found him climbing up on the counters. He was on his knees on top of the granite with the cabinet door open, it was obvious he was looking for something.

"Sorry." He mumbled, looking over at me once with a white mug in his hand.

"Don't apologize." I didn't like it when people apologized or did nice things for me. I wasn't one to let people go out of their way for me, it was nice and I almost always took the gesture since I didn't want to seem like I was being unfriendly.

"Right, so," He started as he carefully jumped back down, landing on his feet with a loud thud. I kept my arms folded across my chest and my face blank and watched him place the cup on the counter next to him. "What's up?" He asked, taking notice in my body language as he looked my up and down.

"We have step stool you know." I stated, briefly changing the subject.

"No we don't." He shot back.

"You see me use it all the time!" I let my arms fall and a laugh escape my lips from his oblivion. I watched him turn in a full circle in search for the small step ladder. I was curious as to why he even needed one, since he was already tall enough to reach the top shelf, as for me, I was in need.

"Where is it?" He questioned with his eyebrows furrowed.

"It's folded up in the space between the counter you were just on and the fridge." I watched him as he stepped towards the space, examining it then pulling it out and unfolding it. He climbed up once again a dug through the shelves once again. I shook my head lightly and hopped up on the counter top. "Anyways, today-"

"Move." He pushed my legs over which made me turns sideways, but I kept my shoulders and head towards him.

"Anyways." I said over dramatically, earning me an annoyed look from Luke. "Ellis cancelled our date for today. He said I should spend some time with you." I ruffled his hair which he immediately smoothed down. He hated it when I did that, but being his best friend had it's perks

"He cancelled on you? That's not cool." He stated, filling up the two mugs with water.

"I've spent almost everyday with him just running around. How about we do something today?" I proposed as he set the cups in the microwave, suggesting that he was making us coffee or hot chocolate. He turned around and gave me a skeptical look and walked back towards me.

"He knows we live together right?" He said through a soft laugh. He came up to me and placed a hand on either side of me, not allowing me to move from my spot.

"'He knows we live together right?'" I taunted, attempting to mock his accent. "Yes of course he knows. It's just that we haven't actually gone out and seen around the city."

"I've been around with Cianna, it's not too great." I groaned at the mention of Cianna, as he was very aware that I did not like her what so ever.

We had met Cianna the day we moved into our apartment. She lived in the same building as us and offered us a hand as we were hauling in our boxes and belongings. She was very sweet about it and befriended us immediately, starting up conversations and asking us about our life back home. I had actually liked her at the beginning, but now was just a big no.

Her attitude that she first portrayed was expected as her short blonde hair and thick rimmed glasses gave off the image of so. It was until then I walked in to see Cianna grabbing Luke's face, confused face might I say, and locking lips with him. I interrupted and out conversation went along the lines of 'I'm so sorry!' and then 'Wait, he's not your boyfriend?' which she turned to Luke and said 'Well, you can call me.' And then she left and it was all very awkward.