chapter 27

I’m so sorry for you lost. Thanks you Gibbs they both said at the same time. Are you two going back home. Gibbs I would like to stay. Sitting home makes me feel more sad. Okay do what ever you want.

Ziva went sitting behind her desk so did tony and Gibbs. After 15 minutes working quietly Gibbs jumped up Tony Ziva elevator. They headed to the elevator. The doors closed and Gibbs pushed on a button. The lights went down. Okay he said. I was thinking about Tali dead. And then I realized that someone who has cancer cant die in 3 days. I think Tali isn’t dead. Did they show you here body. No they both answered. Boss tony said. I asked if I could see her body but they said they don’t do that with children. But Gibbs if Tali isn’t dead what is very good possible. Then where is she. By now she could be all over the globe.

They all stepped out of the elevator. McGee call ducky jimmy and Abby tell them to come to the directors office we need to talk 

*a couple minutes later* everyone was in the directors office. What’s wrong Gibbs Vance asked. I just had been realizing that Tali isn’t dead. What when did she died Abby asked? Last night abs. they found out 3 days ago that she has cancer and now she is dead. McGee Vance said. Put out a BOLO for Tali. We need to find her. For kidnapping McGee asked. Yes. McGee wanted to walk down back to the bullpen. Agent McGee where are you going. Back to the bullpen. You can do it here. Vance stood up and walked to the plasma.  

Ziva who stood in the corner was crying. Hey Ziver why are you crying where going to find Tali . I know Gibbs but I can see her in my mind crying and screaming for me. What if she isn’t in America anymore. Ziv we could find you when you where in Somalia so that means we can find her now too okay

*Amsterdam the Netherlands*

 Lia was sitting on the couch seeing Tali play with some toys. Tali walked over to Lia. Where is mommy she tried to say. sweetheart I don’t know where mommy is. On that moment Lia phone rings. Lia Wilson said. Go with Tali to Maastricht. Doing what. You will see. Okay Wilson I’m on my way. It was a 2 hour drive to Maastricht. They arrived at a old building. Lia helped Tali getting out the car and walked with her inside the building. There were all man and another kids. Put her down on that chair and make sure she  cant leave. Wilson said. Lia did what she was ordered too. All kids who where in that room. Where all from another country. Okay let start Wilson said. He started with Tali to undress her. Tali screamed and hit him as hard as she could but that really didn’t matter. Her name is Tali she is almost 2 and what I know of she is a fighter. Let we start at 45.000 dollar. I want her a guys in the back said. Are there anymore yes I will pay 50.000 more? No okay then mark get her for 50.000 dollar. Lia helped Tali. Okay thanks mark said as he lifted up Tali who was still naked. Mommy she screamed and screamed. Mark took her into his car underway to airport Maastricht.

*a hour later*

Tali mark and some other guys where on a private plane on their way to Suriname. They arrived 15 hours later and went to the woods. There was a big house with other kids from Tali age. They give her a shovel werk (work) a guy said. No Tali protested. He started to hit Tali several times jij gaat werken nu (you are going to work now)