§One§

"Y/N!" Normani called. "Yeah, I'm coming" I yelled. I ran down the stairs. "We might miss our flight because of you" Camila said. "Sorry guys, I was talking to Blake" I said. Camila and Normani looked at each other then remained silent. "Ugh when will things stop being awkward when I mention him" I said. "When you stop talking to him, now let's go" Normani said. I took my suitcase and locked the door. We walked out of the building to find Blake. "Did you call him?" Normani hissed. "No" I responded just as confused as them. "Hey sorry I didn't call I wanted to take you girls to the airport" Blake said. "Oh how nice of you" Camila said. He took Camila's bags without further explanation and placed them in the trunk. He proceeded with Normani's luggage then mine. "Come on, let's go, don't want you girls to be late" He said. He ran over to the other side of the car. Normani and Camila looked at me suspiciously then sat in the back of the car. I went to follow them but Blake told me to sit in the front so the girls could be comfortable. "So are you girls excited to be going back home?" Blake asked. "Yeah" Camila said. Normani rolled her eyes. "How about you?" He turned to me. "Uh yeah, I miss the fam" I said. He smiled at me then drove down the street.
____________________________________

      "Alright, here are all your bags" Blake said. He smiled at us then shut the trunk. "Thanks for the ride" I said. "Anytime, have a safe flight" He grinned showing his perfectly white teeth. Everything about Blake seemed to be perfect, his grades, his dark brown hair that almost cover his left eye. "Bye" Normani said pulling me towards the door. He got back in his car and drove away. We went through the security check and waited for each other. "Come on, it's almost time to board the flight!" Camila said. "Uhm Flight 217 to Malibu, California" Normani said. "You're right on time" The woman said. "Thank you" Normani said. "We got our tickets right?" Camila asked. "Uh yeah" I said taking them out. We boarded the plane and took our seats. "We should've gone with Zay and Ally" Normani said. "With me though right?" I asked. "Yeah, cause then you wouldn't have been held up" Normani said. "I'm sorry but he really wanted to say goodbye" I said. "Besides I know you guys don't like him after what happened but it happened" I said. "I still can't believe it" Normani said. "Me either" Camila mumbled. "You better be on your best behavior when we get to Malibu" Normani said. "What?" I asked. "It's not like I commited a crime, I hate how everyone makes me feel like I was in the wrong" I said. "Whatever, the past is the past" Normani said. "Yeah exactly" I sighed. I looked out the window and began to fall asleep.

   "What's wrong?" Dinah asked. "Dinah, I-   " tears rolled down my face as I began to tell Dinah something that would break us. "You can tell me Y/N, it's okay" She placed her hands on my shoulder. "I'm not going to Stanford" I said. "What? Why not?" Dinah asked. "Oxford wants me" I smiled. "Oxford in Europe?" Dinah questioned. "Europe" I said. "That's amazing!!" Dinah engulfed me in a hug. "What about us?" I asked. "Don't worry about us, we'll always be together" Dinah took my hand and looked down at the ring. "I promise" I placed my head in the crook of her neck. "I don't think they're too big on sports there" I said. "Ha! So that means I have one less person to compete with" Dinah said. "Wow so considerate" I said. "Thanks for dropping basketball to become a nerd" Dinah joked. "Shut up" I laughed. Dinah chuckled. "So you're quitting basketball?" Dinah asked. "Uh well, not exactly" I said. "They have a team?" Dinah looked at me. "I don't know, but I can't give up Oxford, they gave me a scholarship" I grinned. "Damn you're such a nerd" Dinah laughed. "Thanks for appreciating my big brain" I said. "Anytime babe" She laughed. "I wish I didn't have to leave you" I said. "I'll follow you to the end of the world for us to be together" Dinah said. I immediately kissed her and melted in her embrace.
"I love you"

    "Y/N!! Wake up!" Normani said. "What?" I groaned. "We're going to land in a couple minutes" Normani said. "Oh okay" I said. Normani quirked her eyebrow. "What's wrong?" Normani asked. "What do you mean?" I asked. "You're crying?" She wiped a tear from my face. "Oh, I didn't notice" I rubbed my eyes. I leaned back in my chair and sighed. I just miss her sometimes...
____________________________________
                       |Dinah|