Chapter 3- I'm Not Normal

Start from the beginning

I notice picture guys wearing a short sleeve shirt, and I can see the bandage around under his shirt.

"Dennis find her camera" Dennis walks upstairs.

"What are you doing? I deleted the picture" I say closing the door.

"Look kare-bear, you can't have pictures of me. Your boyfriend is a cop. It'll get into the wrong hands, and then I'll have to kill you" he walks closer to me.

I step back, pressing myself against the wall.

"Will you be a good girl, kare-bear and delete the picture?" I nod slowly as my phone rings.

I walk into the living room and pick up my phone to see it's Max.

I smile answering it.

"Max-" I become quiet hearing moans

"Harder Max" I hear Rosie's voice.

I frown.

"You fucking asshole" I mumble, hanging up.

I call Noah and after a couple of minutes he answers my call.

"Kara?" Picture guy walks inside the room, leaning on the door.

"Noah, the picture guy is here again. Hey! That's my camera!" I shout as Dennis walks with it towards picture guy. I hang up on Noah and walk towards picture guy.

I take my camera away from him.

"You want me to delete it? Fine" I show him the picture, and then I delete it.

"Let's go Dennis" they walk out of the house.

My phone rings again, and I pick it up.

"It's okay Noah. They're gone. You don't need to come here" he sighs

"Did they want something?" He asks

"Sugar. Fucking sugar" he chuckles and then hangs up.

Max that asshole. He's fucking Rosie behind my back? Wow. The best boyfriend award goes to him.

I fall down onto the sofa and sigh.

Since high school we've been together. How long does it make? 5 years. 5 years we've been together.

Maybe I've become boring? Maybe boys don't like boring girls?

Oh who am I too ask? I can't even get a guy who won't cheat on me. I feel like going there and ripping his head apart.

I'm not normal.

The doorbell rings again and I get up and walk towards the door. I look through the small hole to see Mike's brown hair.

I open the door and I smile at the team.

"Hey" they walk inside.

"Hi guys. What did you want to talk about?" I ask closing the door, and following them to the living room.

They all sit down, and I sit opposite them.