Chapter 7

Dean POV

I haven't been to school in a week because of Ray. He had the week off and he wouldn't let me go to school. He would make me clean up after him half naked. I didn't got any sleep. But Sunday morning around 6, Ray finally went back to work. As soon as he left out the house I took the longest shower of my life. I couldn't go to sleep because after I came out it was almost 7:15. So I went downstairs and made some breakfast. When i was done, I went for a walk. I was about 3 blocks away from home when I saw Rays car pull up across the street. I ran behind a tree thinking he didn't see me.
I closed my eyes and sat down with my knees against my chest.
'Why isn't he at work'

"Get up" that's all I heard. I didn't want to but I did.
"Since your moms at work your coming home with me to have some fun" he said.
"No" I said
"Did you say no?!"
Before I could ever say anything he grabbed my shirt and slapped me.
"Stopppp" I cried out
He then slapped me and threw me on the ground. I didn't know what to do.

"Hey!" I herd a voice behind me. All I saw was Ray running to his truck.
I noticed that the guy was Roman.
He sat down right next to me pulling ne close. I hugged him and began to cry into him shoulder.
"Dean are you ok?" he asked
I shook my head no and began to cry harder.
"Dean do you want to skip school and come to my house?" He asked I shook my head. We got up and began to walk to his house.
When we got to his house, he led me upstairs into his room. We both layed down in his bed. I started to wipe the tears away and look into Roman cute grey eyes Before I could even say anything,
He pressed his lips against mine and said "Dean I Like You"