Chapter 1

Dean POV
'I hate waking up, I hate going to school, I hate coming home to Ray. I just want to runaway. I just want to kill myself' I said while getting up. I walked to the bathroom to see Ray sitting in the tub with beer bottles everywhere.
"Drunk again" I said
"Shut the fuck up and get out my face before I beat your ass" he said
"Fine bitch" I mumble
"What did you say" He yelled
"Nothing" I said and ran out the bathroom into my room.
I put on some blue jeans, a black shirt, and a leather jacket and grabbed my shoes. I walked downstairs and saw my mom drunk on the couch. Talking to the tv while the was news playing. I grabbed my book bag off the floor and walked out the door.
"Bye" I said and slammed the door.
'I hated living with my mom and her new husband. Don't get me wrong I love my mom but I hate Ray. Every time I look at him, I think about my dad.'

*Flashback*
"Hey cutie" Dad said while rubbing my butt
"Daddy, I don't like this" I said
"Awww Dean it will be over soon" Ray said
"Stooooop" I cried
"Just take the dick" Dad said while pinning me against the bed
"Stop Please Stop!!" I Yelled
"Shut up!" Ray Yelled while hitting me
"Please" I cried while they beat and raped me.
*Flashback Over*

A tear rolled down my face as I continued to walk to school.
"Hey Dean" a familiar voice said
I turned around to see Aj and Paige
"Hey" I said while wiping the tear away
"Dean you ok?" Paige said
"No" I said
"What happened?" Aj Said while hugging me
"Nothing happened I was just thinking about my Dad and Ray again" I cried hugging Aj and Paige
"Dean you need to stop thinking about that. Just forgive them and your life will be much easier" Paige said
"Lol now you sound like Dr.phill" I said and start laughing.
They Laughed
"Well did y'all finish Mr.Brown homework" Aj asked
"No" Paige Said
"Yeah" I said
"What you get for number 7" Aj said
"Lol ugh I don't remember" I laughed

*Lunch Time*

I grabbed a BLT and sat down by Aj and Paige. Paige was doing her homework not paying attention to anything. I look at Aj to see her kissing her Boyfriend Cm Puck.
They are such a cute couple. I love seeing them happy. They are so funny together. I looked around seeing the Football team walk by. They all are cute but they all have girlfriends but Roman Reigns. He's the Football captain. He takes all AV class with me. I say he's the cutest boy on the football team but he acts like a dick sometimes. He's always breaking a girl heart. Just lasted week he dumped Bire Bella making her cry and laughed about it in her face.

Bell Rings making me snap out of my thoughts. I didn't even touch my food. I walked out the cafeteria straight to my last period. I opened the door seeing everyone looked right at me. I sat down in the back to avoid being called on. I knew all the answers I just didn't want to embarrass myself.
"Well today you all will be partnering up. I picked y'all partners" Miss Ann Said
"Fuck" I mumble
I hate working with partners. I always embarrass myself when I'm around people I don't know.
"Dean and Roman" Miss Ann said
I rolled my eyes and look around to see him walking to me. He sat in the empty seat next to me.
"Hey I'm Roman Reigns" He said
I laughed and look at him.
"I know who you are. I been going to school with you since 5th grade" I said
"Ohh" He said with a shocked look on his face.
I started to read the book then noticed Roman wasn't even paying attention to what we were doing.
"Hey I will do all the work and put your name on it" I said
"Sure I guess" he said

I did the work. It wasn't that hard. It would have been hard if Roman was watching me the whole time.
The bell rang. I walked to my locker and grabbed my things and started to walk home. I put my earphones in and walked home without a care in the world. A white van pulled up and a mysterious man grabbed me and pulled me in........