Blackmail

(Kurai's pov)

I felt bad about my outburst earlier. I wished I could turn back time to undo my mistake. All Zanya did was ask a question, it wasn't his fault that he was naturally curious.

I sighed as I headed to the gym, the gym teacher glared at me. "Oui, new kid. Where's your gym uniform?" Gym uniform? Nobody told me that we needed on, that means ..."Change in it now! Yesterday, I had let you off but today, you'll have to wear it!" He barked impatiently. I nodded before hurrying to the bathroom.

Once there, I quickly thought a way to get one. I can't buy it since I didn't bring my money. I thought they had covered everything for me! I winced a little at my "idea", I would have to steal one from the other guys ...

I know, gross.

The boys were already there, changing. I tried to ignore them and hid near a locker. Someone's uniform was just near. It was my size, seemed fresh and just out of the washing. Perfect.

I grabbed it and slipped into a toilet cubicle. I sighed in relief, I tried to lock the door but failed. The lock was stuck after years of careless students jamming it. I groaned, I really don't have a choice, do I?

I slipped off my shirt, exposing the layers of bandages underneath. I checked my arms, the scars from my last fight don't seem to be fading. I traced the purple -blue lines, I could already picture how Sora would fuss over me if she was still here.

That was when someone opened the door.

Oh no.

(Hiroki's pov)

I opened the door to reveal someone in the cubicle "Sorry, I'll just go -"I cut off my own apology when I saw who was inside.

Kurai.

I decided to use this opportunity to try to persuade him to change his mind. Until my eyes trailed over to his chest wait so he's a ...

I smirked evilly. This was my chance, I went into the cubicle."What ...what are you doing! Get out!"

I ignored his protests as I pinned his arms over his head and closed the door behind me.

"So you're a girl for real huh? Well, let's see how the others will react when they find out." "N...no. Don't tell them!" He or should I say she pleaded. "Well, your secret will be safe with me...

...if you do what I tell you to."Her face turned into one of horror."Blackmail." Kurai whispered.

I bent down until we were at eye level I stared into her eyes. "If you want your secret to be safe, you'll have to join our gang." "Fine." She muttered.

I grinned, as strolled out of th cubicle. "One more thing." I turned around to face her. "I suggest that if you need another gym uniform, you better ask me instead of stealing others." Her face flushed bright red as I left the cubicle. I barely walked out the cubicle when I heard the yell of another student.

"WHERE IS MY UNIFORM!"

I snorted in laughter and shook my head.

(Kurai's pov)

I crossed my fingers, hoping that the student wouldn't see me in his uniform. He didn't seem to notice me, he was too busy complaining to his peers about his missing uniform. None of them seemed to suspect me. Good.

Nearby, Hiroki was trying to stifle his laughter. He beckoned me over, as if inviting me to laugh with him.

I stole a look at the teacher, he didn't seem to be looking. I jogged towards Hiroki, he seemed to be plotting something. I would normally ignore him but with the information in his hand, I can't trust him.

"Go trip that nerd over there." he 'ordered' "What!" I choked out. "You heard me, do it. Or you know what will happen. " I sighed

The poor 'victim' was a bespectacled boy who was jogging in a circle. The gym teacher was just near him. Must I do this? He'll probably catch me and send me to detention. But again ...

I turned around catching Hiroki's gaze. If I don't do this, I'm dead. I sighed once more before making my way to the boy.