The new boy

(???'s pov)
Oh no,I'm lost already. My first day to school and I don't even know how to get there. Ugh,i can't believe it. Maybe it was this way or that way? I honestly don't know. This is my first time coming here,I'm going to be late if this goes on...

I turned around only to crash into somebody. Oh great,now I'm bruised and lost. Just great. I took a moment to regain my senses and glared at that person. He simply smirked and demanded roughly "What you looking at, shorty?"

Well, since he was at least a few centimetres taller. It probably wasn't a good idea to pick a fight so I did the wiser option.

I backed off and muttered an apology. He simply sneered and pushed me aside . He thought I'll just cower away like a coward. Why,I'll just have to prove him wrong. I suddenly grabbed his wrist and held onto it. I jumped onto his back and slide off his neck,still clutching his wrist. I reached for his elbow and wretched his arm up his back.

I soon had him on the floor in a crouching position. "Hmm, strong. I like that but ..."he trailed off as he suddenly pushed me off."not strong enough. "he smirked. I wasn't going to waste more time with this smug jerk.

I simply stomped off in anger, but he wasn't done toying with me. He pinned me to a wall and stuck his face close to mine. "You made the mistake of playing brave, dude, look at you. You can easily be mistaken as girl,but,you've got guts. I admire that, so, welcome to my gang." With that said, he let go of me. "You going Aibo high right? It's that way, after school, meet me here. I'll introduce you to the gang.,by the way, my name's Hiroki."And he disappeared. Wait, what!? What gang? I'm too young to join a gang!? Who is this Hiroki guy? Argh, i have so many questions! But right now ...

I check the time,i'm going to be late for school if I don't hurry up. I hurried to the direction he pointed out to me.

(Hiroki's pov)

Hahaha, the look on her face-no,his face-was hilarious. I wonder if it was a good decision, getting such a short and weak person in the gang.

The aching of my back told me otherwise. Who knew that shorty was so strong?! Well,who cares? Since we're in the same school,he's probably going to be in my class. After all, we usually get the newbies that comes in since we're the best class in the level. Why, today is going to be fun toying with that idiot.

(Zanya's pov)
As usual, Hiroki is trying to annoy me. I can't believe I have to sit next to him for the whole term, is this the teachers way of torturing their students?

If it is, I'll tell them how painful it was to sit next to that big- mouth-{insert favourite insult}."Hey, Zanya,Zanya, did you hear about that new student transferring here?Oui,Zanya,you listening?"

I ignored him and focused on what the teacher was saying. "Class, today we will be having a quiz- " before she could continue, the whole class groaned loudly "-and we will be having a new student. Miss ..."

A ravenette walked in and corrected her."I'm sorry, but you're mistaken. I'm a male."the teacher was at a loss for words. "I'm sorry, I mistook you for a female. May I ask,what is your name?"

I took a closer look at him, his long raven reached to his knees, not to mention, he had more feminine features on his face. He could easily been mistaken as a female. If not for his flat chest, i would have made the same mistake.

"Check the register."he curtly answered the teacher. We were all appalled by his behaviour. Who knew he was so rude?! The teacher was taken aback by his answer. He simply strode past her and took the nearest empty seat. Wow, who does that person think he is?!

As he walked past my seat, he glared at something behind me. I hesitantly followed his line of sight to...

...Hiroki

Gods, what did Hiroki do this time?!

A/N
Hey guys, sorry if this is too short but I promise you. Next chapter will be better than this. Also, I own nothing in this story except for my OCs and the certain parts of the story,they all belong to their rightful owner,bushiroad