chapter 7

Chapter 7 A demon and a frog

Master Ranger

The First fight between Monster and Rangers.

So sorry about the wait my motherboard got damaged somehow and I had to send it to the HP repair center

ANYWAYS!

SO what did everyone think of our Master Ranger #6 Sliver as known as Neji Hyuuga. This chapter will show off a monster I wanted to design for an original story that I lost interest in.

(20 minutes later)

(Banks of River in-between Wave and Konoha)

The Rangers and their Sensei's reached a hitch on their way to help Team 7. A river.

"So wait those thing can't go in water?" said Guy.

"No." said Naruto.

"You guys and girls thinking what I am?" said Lee.

"Yeah." said Naruto Ino Shino and Tenten.

"No what?" said Neji looking to Lee.

"Just watch Rookie." said Naruto. They desummon their Motorbikes "READY?"

"READY!" said Ino Lee Shino and TenTen. The 5 original Colors Rangers take their morphers out and swipe across the screen.

"Ninja Storm Ranger form!" Said Naruto Ino and Shino. The orginal 3 master rangers transform into Ninja storm Red Blue and Yellow.

"Thunder Storm Ranger Form!" said Lee and Tenten. Lee and TenTen transform into Ninja storm Crismon and Navy.

"Got Storm Ranger Form!" said Neji. He transforms into Ninja Storm Samurai Green. The 6 run over the water and reach the other side. They then detransform into their Master Rangers form and resummon their Motorbikes. The Senseis run across using the Water walking technique.

"Ok lets hurry." said Ibiki.

"Then get on the back of our Motorbikes." said Naruto Yuugo got on the back of Ino's bike and Ibiki gets on back of Naruto. Guy gets on Lee's bike's back. All 6 ranger with senseis ride off

(10 minutes later.)

The 9 Shinobi come up on Team 7 fightning an unknown man wear bandages around his mouth and camouflage pants and arm and leg warmers. He had a belt around his waist and was wear a slashed Mizu headband sideways on his head. He was standing on a giant butcher blade-like sword.

"Zabuza Momichi. An ex-7 Swordsman of the Mist. He's too advance for you guys. Let me Yuugo Kakashi and Guy take this guy." said Ibiki.

"No way. First thing you taught us was teamwork. We'll all take him." said Naruto.

"NO! This-"

"Claw Cannon." said the original 3 rangers.

"Oh fuck you can't rely on that all the time." said Yuugo

"Right lets try the combo weapon of ours in this form." said Ino

"wait what?" said Ibiki.

"We developed a combo for us in this form but we haven't had the time to incorporate Lee and TenTen." said Shino

"Right we'll try it as a last resort. But demorph so The Uchiha won't demand you morphers." said Ibiki The 6 Ranger demorph and desummon their bikes. They charge in

"Ibiki Yuugo Guy how did you get here so fast?" said Kakashi.

"Tell you later." Said Guy. The 5 senseis charge in and a mist comes in.