chapter 3

Chapter 3

CHAPHTER 3

The Team selection.

OK so by the time I'm writing this the poll is closed . So I think I'm going to do a dual sensei team due to a reviewer's good point

Hokage Monument

Day after Last Chapter's end

"I don't mean to be rude Hokage-sama but what are we doing here?" said Ino. She Naruto and Shino were standing in front of the 3rd on the 4th's head. Naruto was in a red shirt a Fedora a pair of black jean and a black furred jacket

"I'm glad you asked Ino-chan. Me, Shikaku and your Academy sensei developed a... well lets call it a Command Center-"

"Like almost all the rangers had had?" said Shino

"What?" said 3rd .

"Yeah almost all the rangers had a Command Center. Sometimes they went by Command Center but most of the time they went by a different one" said Naruto.

"Well lets hope ours is better." said the 3rd bringing his arm up to his mouth. "Coming down." the ground under the 4 started to sink and the 3 teens yelped in confusion. When the 3 teen looked down and saw that the ground was a platform. It went down and finally stopped in the front of a room that had 3 consoles a table and chairs. "Welcome to the Master Ranger's Command Center. The Consoles have direct access to your suit's Radios, while the table has a Holograph system from Snow."

"Cool we could design our weapons from here." said Naruto."Thanks Old Man."

"Lets get started." said Shino sitting down in one of chair. Naruto takes off his fedora and sits in another chair while Ino takes the last.

"Well I'll let you get to it. Oh Naruto There are rooms here for Bathing sleeping and eating." Said the 3rd. Naruto Looks up and nods.

The Command Center

Next Day

"I wonder why Naruto had us meet him here." Ino Said as she and Shino rode the elevator down to the Command Center. When the duo get to the right level to where the Holograph table is, they see 4 Narutos standing around said table. On the Holotable in front of the Narutos is the same blaster desgin.

"What if we use the Morphers as a weapon final strike like how Megaforce did when they went Super Mega Mode." said a Naruto

"No wouldn't work. They used a key to channel the energy." said another Naruto.

"What if we modify the Morphers to spit out a card to enter said card to the blaster for a... Ino and Shino are here." said the first Naruto getting a deadpan look from the other 3 Narutos and dispels. The other 2 dispel. The 2nd Naruto to talk turns around and looks at Ino and Shino.

"Shall we get started on the blade and our personal weapons?" said Naruto, sitting down.

"Naruto Have you been here the whole time." said Ino Noticing the bags under Naruto's eyes.

"Other than the 2 hours in the sleeping quarters pretty much." said Naruto.

"Ok Me and Shino will work on the Blade you go get some sleep. Now Mister!" said Ino Bossily.

"Yes Ma'am," said Naruto, getting up too tired to argue. He walks over to the Elevator and takes it to the Sleeping quarters.

The Academy

Five days later

Naruto enter the Academy in his new clothes. Shino was on his right in a coat with hood that a blue under shirt and a pair of blue jeans. Ino was on his other side in a yellow shirt and a pair of blue jeans. On each of their hips they had their Morphers in a holster. The trio get to their old classroom and Naruto using handsigns told Ino and Shino to go sit by their friends. Shino goes sit by Kiba and Hinata and Ino goes to sit by Shikamaru and Choji. Naruto stands in a corner that is slightly darkened by a light gone out. He hears stompping and Sakura Haruno charges in.