chapter 6

Chapter 6 The 6th Ranger and Wave intro

Chapter 6

Sliver Revealed And Send off to Wave.

((Command Center))

((1 week after end of last chapter))

"So where is our fearless Red ranger right now?" said Shino.

"In the lab/training room working on the Upgradgers." said Tenten

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!" said Ino Rushing in."WHy is he trying to mess with those by himself?"

"Well because technically he's not there by himself." said Lee. Suddenly Lee is up against a wall 'So fast.'

"Explain. Now." said Ino.

"He in there with Kurama in a Clone's body." said Lee.

"NARUTO UZUMAKI YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE!" said Ino running toward the elevator and lab.

((The Lab))

"-TROUBLE!"

"Crap." said Naruto "Someone talked. Let's try to get this finished."

"Shit we must have a death wish." said a Clone in Kurama's Demonic voice. "Oh hit that. Now that. Lets try that."

"ITS MORPHIN' TIME! MASTER RANGER MORPH! UPGRADGER ACTIVATE!" said Naruto New Crimson codes come out and made a new suit. Crimson in color with gold highlights and with a Crimson cloak. "Crimson Will Ranger" The door chooses to open to show a pissed off Ino.

"Where's Naruto Kurama?" said Ino. Kurama points to The new suit. "He's in there! But how is he not drawing on your youkai!"

"Because its a fusion of his yokai and my Ranger Engery." said Naruto.

"Hey guys. the Hokage needs all 5 for a mission. Apperanately both of our team are going on a mission together to save team 7." said Lee.

"Ok Pops can you finish up the Upgraders with specialized modes Navy Mind Heart Gold Body Black and Muscles White." said Naruto.

"On it. But you'll need to leave to leave yours behind so I can." Said Kurama. "And I ain't your Pops."

"Yeah Yeah." Naruto says waving Kurama off taking the upgradger of his morpher and placing. He teleports with Ino afterwards.

((Hokage Office))

The five Rangers appears in a beams of light of their respective color. A Hyuuga wearing a Khaki shirt dark brown shorts, blue shinobi sandals, and wrapped bandages around his right arm, chest, and right leg. He tied his hair back in a loose ponytail tied a few inches above the end. He wore a black forehead protector on his forehead. Oh his right hip was a flip cellphone.

Red ranger i sense a large amount of Ranger not used by a regular Master Ranger Morpher.

'I wonder if its this Hyuuga? I will ask Jiji.' thought Naruto. Lee and TenTen stand by the Hyuuga and an Adult clone of the old Lee. Ibiki and Yuugo stand by the orginal 3 Master Rangers.

"Team 10 team 9 your mission is to assist team 7 in their current mission and if it is not finishable exacrt Them." said The Hokage.

"HAI."

"Alright go pack for 2 weeks maybe 3." said Ibiki.

"Actually can My Team stay behind with me to talk to the Hokage about a village secert?" said Naruto.