Ojama Mushi

(Author 's Note: Yay! Another song to go with the chapter *\(^o^)/* Ojama Mushi by Hatsune Miku is the song that made me take interest on Vocaloids. MUST listen! Such a cute song )

Miku's P.O.V.
   "Say that you love me, say that you love me. Because there's nobody else than you that I will need,"I sang calmly on my bed.  Wondrous thoughts started to emerge into my mind. I'm sooo glad we're able to move to this house. With Len just next door, I can closely protect him and take secret shots. The very thought of him make me shiver.
   "I love your smiling face, your embarrassed one as well. I don't ever want to, miss any single one. So to put it simply, let's start recording. I say goodbye only to say hello again. I greet goodnight just to say good morning on the very next day..."I sang, of course, the song's for Len. I love his everything after all. I want to be as close to him as much as I can and be with him forever with no end.

  At night, I snuggled in my bed and started looking through the photos of Len in my phone. He's such a cutie! I would kill any girl that touches him. I might even kill Rin if I really have to and if she ever grow feelings for her twin brother. While humming the lyrics to Ojama Mushi, I couldn't decide which photos to delete. I'll keep all of them! Len's too perfect and cute, even in the blurry unfocused ones. I was going to delete one where a light pole was blocking him,  but then I noticed A part of Len's nose poking out! I have to save it! After all, I have to admit that I am really really obsessed with Len.

  "Pafu pafu, nyan nya, pafu pafu, nya nya, pafu pafu nyan nyan, omaio,"I whispered the lyrics of Ojama Mushi. The song is so cute! I wonder if Len likes my singing...Whatever! At least I get to sing with Len today and that's all that matters ^^.

Next day~
I woke up extra early and opened my bedroom window. Len had left his window curtains a tiny bit open so I can still peak in to see his sweet face sleeping. I blushed as I saw Len move a littlle. His yellow golden hair out of its usual ponytail.
I know that what I'm doing is creepy, but so what? I've been waiting for so long to live in a house next to his. It took me forever to convince Mikuo to move here! I started liking Len-kun since 2 and a half years ago!! And I keep many secrets...I'm a stalker, and I consider myself a yandere....
One year ago, I stalked Len after school. Following him and his twin sister, Rin, to their house. I went there by myself on weekends a few times . Once I even put chocolate for Len at their door, but I guess Rin ate them all first ._.
  Anyways, I waited until their neighbor moved out which was a fairly long time. I was lucky, so I convinced Mikuo and my parents to move there, with the excuse that this house is closer to our school. A few months passed and here we are finally at a new home!
Now I can stalk Len 24/7 every hour everyday, wahahaha-
  Eh, hem. *cough cough* so I can see if any girl tries to take away my Len. If he takes a girl home, I'll climb out of my window, jump from my balcony, through Len's window and attack the girl...
Okay, maybe that went a little too far...

"Miku! I think you're awake because you're singing, so come down for breakfast!"Mikuo yelled from downstairs.
  I was singing? Hmm, I usually sing when I think without knowing. Gee, that was embarrassing.
"Hai! "I shouted back, put on my shawl and bunny sandals and cascaded to the kitchen.
"Oh, I love our new kitchen so so much!"I exclaimed smelling the leek soup my older brother prepared.

Everything was perfect. Len living right next to us, a brand new house, a new bedroom, and a new life I suppose. The kitchen was white with cupboards from left to right, a stove, microwave, shiny new sink, round family table, aaah everything smells so new!
In the corner of my eye, I saw some brand new sharp kitchen knives....I can do something with them...maybe later...at least not now...yet-

"I like this new kitchen too. Our old one smells horrible,"Mikou said and sipped on some coffee.
I snapped back to reality and sat down at our table. The shine of the silverware caught my eyes.

Later on, I said bye to Mikuo since he's staying home today. I'm not really sure why, but I'm too lazy to ask.
The moment I stepped out of my house, to my left I  saw Len, also coming out of his house, ready for school.
  I blushed and started twitching around. Eeek! Len's looking at me! Should we walk to school together? But where's Rin? Say that you love me, say that you love me. It would be a miracle if you did.

"Miku! Ohio!"Len greeted and smiled. My face feels so hot I'm going to melt.
I stuttered,"H-h-hi, L-len! W-where's R-rin?"

He smiled again and spoke,"Don't worry. She went off first. Let's walk to school together, Miku."

(Author's Note: Miku going yandere. Or maybe she's one even before this?! Stay tuned for more! And  this chapter contains exactly 958 words so good job! Thanks for reading :D)