Photos

(Note: All drawings credit to rightful owners)
-
Miku's P.O.V
Snap! Snap! "All of these are so ugly!"I complained, clenched my fists and ran to another corner. Snap, snap, snap!

"Miku~ What are you doing?"a sweet voice asked. SeeU, as cute as always, asked me with the sweetest voice ever.
"Oh, umm, just taking some pictures around school,"I lied and smiled, my fists were still clenched.
"You look upset though. Can I see your pictures? They can't be that bad,"she softly asked. Her voice was like melody which can attract almost any guy at this school.
"No way! I m-mean, please don't! They are really really bad. Y-you don't want to see t-them,"I stuttered. How does one act so genuinely kind like SeeU? I find it impossible.

 How does one act so genuinely kind like SeeU? I find it impossible

^SeeU

"Oh, sorry. I didn't know. But I have trust in you, Miku! With practice, I know you'll improve. Sorry if I'm bothering you, I guess I should go. Good luck!"she apologized and skipped away. I sighed heavily.
I quickly looked around. He's gone! Urggh, he's gone! Where did he go?
Of course earlier, I was secretly snapping photos of him; and by him I meant no other than Len Kagamine.

I leaned back on a pillar and went through my photos. I took 37 photos today and yet only 4 of them were actually good. One of the 37 he was playing sports, but it was really blurry because he was moving. In another it was a good shot of Len tying his shoelaces, but the camera didn't focus. I stomped my feet in frustration. In my photos, there are 3 albums named: Cutie Len <3, The Best of Len pics, and Len and Len and Len photography.The names are cringey, I know. I'm still mad how just that short conversation with SeeU was able to let Len escape away.
"Miku..."someone blew into my face with their warm breath. I looked up and blushed. My crush, right in front of me. "Len..."

Thump! His body limping fell on top of mine against the pillar. I held my breath. So warm... "Len! Are you alright?!"I urgently asked.

^Len Kagamine (Note: Again, credit to the unknown amazing artist)

  He managed to get off, one hand still positioned on the pillar right next to my cheek. He was breathing harshly on to my face,"I'm fine. Just...tired..."
   "Do you want me to take you to the nurse?"I asked hopefully. He looked as if he had just went to a running marathon; his warm glowing yellow hair sweaty and all. Yet, personally I think he smelled amazing.
  "I'm alright, Miku. Thanks anyway. Gotta run!"he whispered to me ear, his lips gently touched the edge of my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
As Len ran away tiredly, a blue haired guy was getting closer and closer. I squinted my eyes and saw Kaito. Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, I bit my bottom lip.

 Suddenly feeling uncomfortable, I bit my bottom lip

^Kaito

"Get back here, Len! Someone stop him!"Kaito shouted, running after Len.
I used my hands to hide my face as Kaito ran past. Len was up to something alright. I smiled as I think of my crush.

Just a few moments ago, Len was limped againt me. His body felt warm next to mine and just how his voice sounded can make me go crazy. The way he whispered into my ear really impacted me. Though, I wasn't expecting Kaito for the cause of this. Len probably pranked him or something.
I opened my phone and looked at the photos I took today once more. Smiling, I felt a small strand of hair tangled around my fingers. I brought it up to my face and saw it was yellow. Len's hair...

  Snap! I took a picture of it and kept it in my pocket. I knew it seemed stupid caring about his small strand of hair, but the fact that I got close to him today just have to be treasured!
Snap! Someone shot a photo! I don't know who, but it was likely that someone took a photo of me. I looked around, puzzled, but it seemed like no one was around. My phone rung.
   "Miku! Come to the front gate right now! You're late by 25 minutes already! Stop making me wait for you all the time, silly girl!"my brother, Mikuo, scolded at me through the phone. Being as cute as a little sister can be, I replied,"Gomenasai, brother! I'll be there in a sec."
  Before he can yell at me anymore, I closed my phone and ran to the front gate.
-
(Author's note: Hey minna-san! Hope you enjoy the story <3 Feel free to comment your opinions and thoughts! I'll be sure to update soon)