Suki Kirai

(Author's Note: The video above is by Fina-Chan Daisuki on YouTube. You can listen to this as you read. Luv her videos so much. Go subscribe to her for quality Len x Miku MMD videos)
-
Len's P.O.V.
   Wind blew softly on to my face as I ran slower and slower. I hope Kaito didn't catch up. Ahh...
   Huffing, I laid on a bench in front of school. For the fifth time this year, I stole Kaito's phone. It's only explanatory that Kaito would be pissed and run aftet me. Why did I stole it? It's a secret.

I saw Miku at the front gate, getting scolded by her brother, Mikuo. They got into their car and drove away. Hatsune Miku. I've known her for a long time. Maybe I like her, but maybe I don't. Suki desu, kirai desu. Which would it be? I laid on top of her that time, because it's fun. I'm a simple fun guy, I do what I want. It's nice to see her blush as her face went red.

"Sukiyo kirai wakannai kirai,"I sang softly as I got home. Rin, my twin sister, was busy with some group project. I don't actually care though.
"Sukida igai arienai sukida!"I continued singing in my bedroom. I'm one of the best singers in class, although people like to say my voice sounds like a girl's. My family often tell me that they say that because they were jealous of my talent.
"Suki to kirai wakannai tomarenai,"I kept on singing. "Hey hey, move forward! Forward! Forward! Stop!"I heard men shouting and looked from my bedroom window.

A huge truck pulled in at the house next door. Our neighbor moved out 3 months ago, but no one moved in until now. Looks like we got new neighbors.
"Rin! Rin! We're going to have new neighbors!"I shouted into my phone when I called Rin.
"Shut it, Len! I'm in a library with my friends. What again?"she replied with an annoyed tone.
"A truck is at the house next door and people are moving the furniture into the house,"I informed her.
"I'm sure it's just an old grandpa moving in...like every time. Don't have high hopes, Len. It's probably not a hot woman you're expecting."
"I'm not expecting that! Bye,"I closed my phone, irritated. I kept staring at the people each carrying some furniture into the house.

I wonder who's our new neighbor. Don't tell me it's a grandpa like what Rin said-
"Sukiyo kirai wakannai kirai,"a melodic voice sang. I looked through the window to the room across from mine in the house next door. Hatsune Miku!

"Sukida igai arienai sukida!"I sang in respond smirking. She looked through her bedroom window and saw me. Surprised, she sang back automatically,"Suki to kirai wakannai tomarenai".
"Suki kirai,"we sang in unison. She fell back onto her bed and blushed. I smiled devilishly.

"Hello, new neighbor!"I casually greeted her. She smiled and waved back. I'm pretty surprised how cliché this situation was. Somehow, I feel like Miku's actually not that surprised. Maybe she was acting? Nah, why would she. Possibly, she might be trying to act calm.
"You know that song, Len?"she asked. I raised an eyebrow.
I replied,"Yeah I do. Might seem weird that a guy's singing it. Ha ha..."
Curse myself, my awkward laugh was so weird.

"No. You sound really good. I like it,"she said and then immediately blushed.
   "MIKU! Who are you talking to?!"a voice yelled. Mikuo went upstairs and appeared in Miku's room.

"YOU!"I shouted at Mikuo.
  "YOU-"Mikuo started. Despite the mixed feelings I have for Miku, I always had problems with her brother. I really don't know how many boys out there that I don't have problems with me. Afterall, I'm the school's troublemaker.
  "Stop, stop! Both of you. Let's embrace each other as friendly neighbors, kay?"Miku asked with a sweet smile. She winked at her brother and smiled at me.

^Len and Mikuo

^Len and Mikuo

"Fine, but only because my little sister requested,"Mikuo lowered his tone. "Oh, and by the way, don't do anything stupid to my sister. I don't trust you midget."
   "Right, like I trust you with my sister, dumb butt,"I scoffed. He shrugged, patted Miku's shoulder, and cascaded down the stairs.

  "Sorry, about my brother,"Miku apologized.
   "No, it's partly my fault,"I grimaced.
"Nee, Len..."
  "Yeah?"
  "Unooo, umm, y-you can visit m-m-my room anytime if you want,"she stuttered and touched the tips of her index fingers together. 👉👈 Embarassed, she closed the curtains of her bedroom. I just noticed how long it was that I didn't answer her.
   "Sure!"I shouted in reply, but I don't think she heard me.

"Sure of what?"a voice frightened me from behind.
   "Knock next time, Rin!"I scolded at my baka twin.
   She teasily jumped around my bedroom on one leg, kicking around my headphones on the floor.
  I growled,"Rin! Get out now! If you barge in next time, what would you do if I'm changing my clothes?!"
  "Unlucky you Len, because if that's the case, I'll take a picture of you and send it to Luka! Hahaha,"she evily laughed. I chased her out of my bedroom.

   I sighed. Rin always told me that Luka was crushing on me. I don't know if it's true, but I would rather not let my  nude photo reach any girl's eyes. Well maybe not Miku..... WHAT?! NO! I didn't mean that! I totally didn't think that! Gaaah! Miku ga suki desu. Miku ga kirai desu. "Sukiyo kirai wakatteru sukiyo, sukida igai arienai sukida..."
-
(Author's Note: You might have to watch the video to understand the Japanese, ha ha ha😈. But really, you should check it out. I listened to it about 10 times during the process of writing this chapter. Hope you all enjoy! There are exactly 1,000 words in this chapter. )