“That was like one bitch slap of awesomeness!” Jess declared, offering no support to her, boyfriend?

“Thanks for defending me Jess!” John snapped, holding his cheek.

“I told you to tell her sooner, but you didn’t want to so you deserve it!” She yelled back.

“Bec, really, I am sorry.” John rubbed his face, stretching his jaw the red mark of my hand was still on his face.

“New rules, nothing more than hand holding while I’m around and no sleeping together if there is a chance of me ever walking in on you two before, during or after!”

“That’s not fair!” John yelled back and I raised my hand ready to slap him again. “Yes Ma’am!”

“Same thing with you and Beau!” Jess followed and since she had already walked in on us once, it was a fair call. Then again I had a lock on my door – she didn’t.

“Deal.” We shook on it as John clicked onto what they meant.

“You’re sleeping with him now?”

“Ah double standards John?” I yelled back and Sparky appeared coming down the steps.

“Ok, all I can hear up there is you lot yelling. Bec, Jess and John are together. John, Bec is a grown woman and if she wants to sleep with her rock star god of a boyfriend I say you go girl!” He high fived me while John only glared.

“Dude, that’s my sister.”

“And that’s her best friend, think about it.”

I jumped at Sparky, hugging him tightly. “Best fake boyfriend ever!”

“I want a fake boyfriend.” Jess whined, joining in on our hug before John did too.

“Ok, truce?” John asked, moving back we all shook hands.

From somewhere near the stage, a bell rang like a fire alarm and Sparky gave me one more hug before going back up to his podium.

“Five minute warning for letting in the crowds. I’m hanging up here with Sparky so if anything comes over the radio, I can know about it first. You girls want to come up here or going to see Beau?” John asked, moving to the stairs.

“Beau.” Jess and I said at the same time and rolling his eyes he blew her a kiss and we headed back to the stage.

“It’s so weird Jess, my brother – in a relationship!”

“I know! He is the biggest man whore out. At least I know what I’m getting into.” She shrugged before grinning, “And I know exactly what I’m…”

“Do not finish that sentence. No sexual innuendos involving my brother.”

“That wasn’t in your rules.” She argued.

“It shouldn’t have to be!”

Seeing Perry he waved us over and introduced us to the three other guys with him. All were big and scary and had European names that I had no chance of pronouncing.

“If you get into any trouble or need anything, speak to these guys.” Perry told us and they all nodded agreeing with him.

Leaving them to do whatever it was they were doing, we headed back stage. Following the signs we found the pressroom only no one was there.

“You girls lost? Oh Miss Adams, everything ok?” One of the younger assistants came into the room and he quickly straightened up the bottles of water left one the table.