Sausage And Bun (E)

Credit: im_just_a_sucker_for_bromanc
e

Bless Sarah or @/ashpoppin on Twitter for this pic of Luke, I love her

Sinceeee were talking about Twitter, follow me and I'll follow you;)))) (shameless self promo) my @ is lindsayrsawyers 

5SOS FOLLOWED ME AND SO CAN YOU

+++++

"Where is my shirt?" Calum asked as he pulled the one he had on over his head and dropped it on the floor.

Luke, who was lounging on the couch and scrolling down on his phone, lifted his eyes to look at the brunette for a second and shrugged before going back to what he was doing. They were back on the road and they were all ready for their first show in Tulsa, except for Calum, who was missing his clothes and was still in his underwear. Luke smiled to himself because he had seen Michael taking Calum's clothes earlier but he decided not to say anything to the brunette.

"What are you smiling at?" Calum placed his hands on his hips and asked.

"Huh... my phone?"

"Did you see my clothes?"

"Yeah, they were on you a few minutes ago but then you decided to take them off," Luke laughed. "They are in a pile on the floor, right there."

"Bastard."

"Why do you need them? You don't have to get dressed."

"What?"

"You look mighty fine this way and I actually like it when you're naked, especially when you're against me."

"Don't you ever get tired of having sex?"

"No, do you?"

"I mean, don't you ever get tired of getting fucked?"

"No, do girls ever get tired of getting fucked?"

"No, that's different. You're a man. You're supposed to be the dominant one and not let yourself be man-handled."

"Ooh, you want me to be in charged," Luke smirked and got to his feet before walking to Calum, who was leaning against the table. "I wouldn't mind man-handling someone for once."

Calum raised a questioning eyebrow when Luke stood right in front of him, close enough that he could feel Luke's breath on his face. "What do you think you're doing?" Calum asked when Luke wrapped his arms around his waist and pressed a light kiss to his jaw.

"I'm trying to be in control here, just like you wanted me to. So, stay quiet," Luke said on an authoritative tone as he slipped his hands into Calum's boxers and squeezed his ass cheeks.

"Stop, someone will see."

"No one will see because we're the only ones here," he whispered before blowing a hot stream of air onto Calum's lips.

"Fuck! Luke, stoppp..." the bassist mumbled against Luke's lips when the younger boy trailed his hand to where Calum's spine stopped at the very bottom of his back.

"You know you're loving it..." he again whispered, trailing his fingers down Calum's crease and between his ass cheeks, in an attempt to reach his hole.

Calum instantly pushed him away. "What the fuck?"

"You wanted me to be the one in charge, so I'm taking the lead. You were practically offering," the blonde smirked.

"Don't be a jerk. Give me my clothes back because now I'm 100% sure you're the one who took them."

"I didn't take them. I know who took them but I'm not gonna tell you because I'm enjoying the view."