Cinnamon Stick (E)

Credit: im_just_a_sucker_for_bromance

I never knew Luke would look so good in a ghost hunting suit

Legit so excited for the video of girls talk boys. LETS DO SOME GHOST HUNTIN BOYS

+++++

Luke was curled on the couch, sipping a hot cup of coffee, and sighed happily as the warmth ran down his throat. They had just finished their show in Toronto and they were all still hyped up from being on stage; so, they were all having a beer to tone down their adrenaline rush, except for Luke, who had opted for a coffee. The younger boy laughed when Ashton got up to dance to some funky music, while Calum was bouncing in his seat and Michael was sprawled on another couch, making some weird sounds along with the music.

"I need another beer," Ashton raised a fist in the air and moved from side to side.

"I need one too," Luke called.

"Aren't you having coffee?" Michael said loudly. "Let's all get drunk tonight."

"Don't we always?" Calum laughed.

"Yes, but tonight we're gonna get drunk and have sex all over the place," Luke stated and sipped at the beer that Ashton had handed him.

"Cheap and without class, as always," the bassist shook his head.

"What? I'm not cheap. You've had sex with me too."

"Yeah, but I've never had sex in a public toilet or worse, in a dark alley."

"That's because you don't have a sense of adventure," Michael pointed out. "Try doing it in the open. Let your cock breathe."

"My dick is breathing just fine and what you said made no sense. How is having a sense of adventure related to having sex in a public toilet? It's just unclassy and not my thing."

"Next song," Ashton shouted as he changed the music. "Who let the dogs out woof, woof, woof, woof.
Who let the dogs out woof, woof, woof, woof," he sang along.

"Woof, woof, woof, woof," Michael laughed.

Also laughing, Ashton dropped himself next to Luke before whispering to him. "I had a great time on my birthday. Ready for a return gift?"

"Always ready," Luke smiled.

"What are you two whispering? I wanna know too," Michael threw a handful of Doritos at them.

Luke ignored him and looked at the table. "What's this?" he poked the odd-looking bread-like thing with his index.

"Twisted cinnamon stick," Calum replied.

"Yeah, Calum has that weird cinnamon obsession lately," the drummer commented.

"It's not an obsession. Cinnamon is actually good for health. It boosts brain activities and increases blood circulation."

The moment Calum was done with his statement, the other three burst out laughing.

"Seriously Calum?" Michael asked.

"What? Those are facts. And this thing tastes so good."

"I'll have one of the cinnamon sticks," Luke said slowly. "Whoever is offering..."

Calum scoffed. "Can you ever spend a day and not make a sexual reference?"

"Hmmmmm... nope."

"You're not over Luke's sexual reference habit and I'm not over your cinnamon obsession," the oldest of them said.