~Nya!~

(So, for a 1.8k+ reads, I'm making this chapter a big longer. And more Zane. Sorry I haven't been updating...Supernatural and Sherlock man)

«Y/N's POV»
Ok, so time to put my master Friday night plan into action.

Step 1~Tell Kawaii~Chan I can possibly make her slumber party, but it may be later at night. Check

Step 2~ Tell my mom I'm sleeping over Kawaii~Chan's place. Check

Step 3~Pack a bag just in case I do go to the sleepover, while making Zane wait outside in the bushes. *Snickers* Check

Step 4~Go to the Ro'Maeve family movie night.

Zane snapped his fingers in front of my face as we continued walking towards his house. "Stop making mental notes and pay attention, I don't feel like carrying you after you injury yourself", He said shoving his hand in his jacket pockets. "I can make mental notes AND watch where I'm going thank you very much!", I argued. My ears would occasionally twitch whenever a gust of wind blew past them.  "I stopped you from walking into 3 telephone poles" ".......shut up........."

~Time Skip~

Zianna gasped," Why, if it isn't my gurrrllllfriend Y/n! Are you joining us for movie night???". I smiled as Zane rolled his eyes at her. "Ya, your little Zu Zu invited me", I replied saying 'Zu Zu' in a baby-like voice. "Well that's great! You know Zu Zu once-" "ok mum, we're going to go to my room now", He quickly cut her off. He grabbed my arm and motioned me upstairs. "See you later Zianna", I hollered down, as I followed Zane upstairs. I was in complete shock when the Black-doored room was Zane's. Who would've guessed?!? His room was just as dead and colorless as I would've guessed. Grey walls and roof, black carpeting, dark grey bedsheets, along with dark grey window blinds. Besides the bed, the only other thing in this room was a closet and a desk with a touch-screen computer. Oh, and a hidden, black, beanbag chair. I wonder how I managed to look that over?!? Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Zane take off his hoodie and mask and throw it by his closet door. Underneath, he was wearing a plain black T-shirt . "You can sit where ever, I honestly don't care", He said laying on part of his bed. Great Host... I sat in the bean bag chair and started to work on Vylad and I's story. "Out of curiosity, when are your Meif'wa looks going to go away? Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE calling you kitty~. But you obviously did something to get those", He asked breaking the silence. "I honestly have no clue", I answered, not looking up from my project,"They appeared after I got knocked out in gym class". I swear, after I said that I heard him nervously chuckling. After that it went silent again. "Why did you invite me to this? Why not any of your other friends?", I blurted out randomly. He seemed a bit surprised that I was trying to start a conversation with him. "I don't have any friends", He growled. I looked up to see him glaring at me. "What? So you don't like Zenix, Sasha, or Gene?", I asked. I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the fact he was still looking at me. "Zenix and Sasha are fine, I guess, but we aren't friends", I tilted my head in confusion, urging him to continue explain," We hang out and stick together because we are the biggest threats at PDH, well maybe Aaron too. But, I wasn't always the leader of those idiots. Gene was at a point in time, then I took his place". What? Gene? The leader? "Do you, Uh, do you want to tell me when and why you became the Shadow Knight leader???", I questioned, a bit in awe with his story. "Sorry my kitty, but that's something I'm going to keep to myself~", He answered using my stupid pet/nick name. "Oh, and that reminds me", He suddenly looked a lot more serious and he talked a bit deeper," Do NOT call me Zu Zu around people, m'kay kitty~?" I  nodded along with an eye roll.