~Black Mail~

«Y/N's POV»
"Wait, you're meeting with that jerk after school?!?!", Travis yelled slamming his locker closed. He already, kinda, got used to my Meif'wa tail and ears. "I don't want to, but he threatened to hurt you", I stated throwing my bag over my shoulder. I closed my locker and started to walk away. Travis grabbed my shoulders and spun me around to face him. "I don't care about my safety, I care about yours! And the only way I'll know you are somewhat safe here, is if you stay clear of him!", Travis argued. "That's real sweet Trav, but he can't hurt me, we're on school property. I'll be fine! If it would make you feel more comfortable, you can stay nearby, just don't follow me. He may do something to you", I said taking his hands off my shoulders. He shook his head and let out a sigh. "You have your phone on you right? So you can call me if there's trouble?", He asked, regret visible in his eyes. He really cares about me..., But I care about him more. "Yeah, when do I ever NOT have my phone. And I won't get in trouble, I'm a smart cookie!", I reassured walking towards the exit, him walking besides me. "You're going to be eaten alive by those jerks. You are just to... sweet? Yeah sweet", Travis sighed nervously playing with his hair and staying with the smart cookie puns. I grabbed his hand away from his hair," Stop. No need to be nervous. I'll be fine." Who am I kidding, there is a HUGE reason to be nervous! Travis is right. Travis is always right. He just doesn't need to know that. "I'll stop messing with my hair, but won't stop worrying about you", Travis replied putting his hand to his side. I didn't feel like arguing any more, so neither of us said anything. Walking down the halls is a lot more interesting now... a LOT more. These ears are great at hearing, so I can listen to practically anyone's conversation if they're in the same room. Lucky for them, I'm not a gossiper, or boy, people would be in trouble. "Have you seen Garroth anywhere?",I asked trying to start a new conversation. "He left already, had something after school to do", Travis answered. I nodded in reply as we walked out of the school. It was really gloomy out, as if rain would fall at any given moment. "Hope you brought an umbrella", Travis stated," Because I didn't". I rolled my eyes and reached inside my bag. "Hold it for now, incase they mug me, that'd obviously be the first to be stolen", I joked...Travis did not seem happy. "I'm going to walk ahead of you, if you still insist on following me", I said. "K kit-cat", He replied. I glared at him, earning a giggle from him. Fricking dork. The bleachers were to the side of the school, so I could either take the long-ass path or cut through the grass. I chose to walk in the grass, which was a mistake because it was squishy and wet. Did it rain during school? Did I not notice? Did I not hear? I tried to walk slowly towards the bleachers, but if I took to long my feet started sinking in the mud. "Zane, are you here?", I hollered into the darkness under the bleachers. Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm lips against mine. I didn't know what to do so I did the one thing I could do. I froze. I closed my eyes and prayed this wasn't happening. This is my first kiss... "Good job baby brother, that's all I needed you for", I heard Zane say as he yanked whoever kissed me off. My eyes went wide with shock," Garroth?!?" "Never mind him, he was just leaving", Zane told me, pushing Garroth away. Garroth landed right on his butt, and looked to scared and surprised to move. "Are you just going to stay there, or are me and Gene going to help you leave???", Zenix snarled as him, Sasha, and another kid, Gene, who somewhat looked like Zenix, emerged from the darkness.The main difference was their eyes, Zenix with a reddish-brown and Gene with blue. Garroth snapped out of it and ran off in the direction I, and probably Travis, came from. Zane was cackling. "What did you get rid of him because your jealous he kissed me?", I snapped at Zane. Zane stopped and gave me glare, with his stupid mask smirk. "Kitty, that was all part of the plan~", Zane chuckled. "Plan?", I questioned feeling nervous. "Sasha, give me the phone", Zane ordered reaching his hand out. Sasha placed it in his hand and gave me a devilish smile. A Phone? Zane unlocked the phone- I missed what the passcode was- and went to his gallery. "Everyone at this nether hole thinks you and Travis are dating, which may or may not be because of us. Everybody who knows you, and met you think you're a real kind girl. You seem to have a pretty good rep here. But cheating on someone, like a certain blue haired moron you may know did, can change everyone's view on you", Zane was smiling. "That's true, I guess, but how would you convince everyone Im cheating on someone I'm not dating", I questioned even though I probably shouldn't have. "I have proof", Zane said turning the phone screen to me. There on the screen, was a picture of me and Garroth kissing, and it looked like we meant to. "W-why are you doing this to me?!?", I yelled tears welling in my eyes," Do you really want to destroy my new life?!?" Sasha and Zane looked a bit startled at my mini outburst. "No, we don't plan on showing anyone this photo- I sighed- unless you don't cooperate", Zane answered. What???? "Cooperate?", I asked both curious and scared. "You're going to do as I say, or else everyone will know you're a filthy two-timer." "How long did it take for your stupid brain to come up with this plan?", I insulted him making a grab for his phone. He Dodged my hand and dangled his phone above my head. "Not as long as it will for you to reach our evidence", He remarked waving the phone. I jumped once for it and missed. Hate to admit it, but he's right, I can't reach the 'evidence that I'm a cheater'. I'm going to have to *shiver* follow his orders. "Fine, but my only condition is that you HAVE to delete that picture at the end of the school year", I reluctantly gave in. "Deal", He victoriously agreed as he stuck out his hand without the phone. I slowly put my hand in his and shook on it. "Meet us out here tomorrow during 1st period", Zane ordered motioning Sasha to leave," Oh, and don't go telling Travis about this, or he may get hurt kitty". While leaving he brushed his hand against my ear, which twitched at his touch. I felt sick to my stomach again. But this time, it's not because I'm about to grow animal features. It's because I made a deal with a devil. I felt kinda dizzy, so I laid down on the cement and closed my eyes. Then, I felt raindrops. That's just perfect...... "Y/N why are you lying on the ground??? Are you hurt?!?!?!", I heard Travis yell as his feet smacked against the wet grass. "No, just sad", I replied turning into my side. "You can tell me what happened later, you should get up it's starting to rain", Travis said stating the obvious. "No, maybe the rain will wash me away", I mumbled into the (h/l) (h/c) strands of hair that fell onto meh face. "Are you really going to just lie there?", He sighed crouching down next to me. I said nothing and just lied there immobile. I feel as though I understand the world a little better. The rain drops fell faster, making my already drenched clothes, worse. I felt two warm hands grab my sides, hoist me into the air, and throw me over their shoulder. Travis. "What did you assume I just didn't want to walk?", I questioned emotionless. "Do you want to walk?", He asked turning back to look at me with one eyebrow raised. "I'll hold the umbrella", I offered. He rolled his eyes and handed me my rainbow umbrella. I opened it as Travis started walking home. The only sound was the fat raindrops smacking against the umbrella.

~Time Skip-a-Roo~

"Hey honey how was your...(Y/n)! What, I... how, ears, tail...meow?"my mother stuttered in shock as I walked in the door. "Mom, long story, and I don't want to explain Nya~", I groaned expecting this kind of reaction from her. "I don't understand---" "Mom! A lot happened and I'm not in the mood for this conversation!", I yelled interrupting her. She looked confused. Probably deciding whether to 1. Continue questioning me 2. Yell at me for raising my voice 3. Ask what happened. "Just call me when dinner is done. Nya~", I mumbled rushing up to my room. I locked the door before throwing myself on my Twin sized bed. *Cough Cough* Oops, looks like I can't go to school tomorrow. Boo Hoo...