~First Day (part 2)~

"Brother?", Y/N asked giving him a puzzled look. "Yeah... he's the reason no one talks to me, or hangs out with me. The only friend I have is my other brother- well half brother technically- Vylad...", He answered ashamed that that was how his social life is. "Well, you better recount your friend total, because you have a new one!", Y/N exclaimed pointing to herself with a huge grin plastered onto her face. "W-what?!? Really?? Are You sure??", He stuttered looking like he was just slapped across the face. Y/N chuckled," You act like your brother is the devil!" "Pretty close", Garroth grumbled, but Y/N didn't hear. "Ok class, time to head to the auditorium. We expect each student to select at least one club to be in", The teacher said still giving Ro'Maeve a weird look. The class scurried out leaving just Y/N, Garroth, and a few others students were left. "Hey, do you know where that is? I have absolutely no clue",Y/N laughed as her and Garroth walked out of the classroom. "Yeah, my parents forced Zane to show me and my brother around", he said taking a left at the bathrooms at the end of the hall. "My brother and I", Y/N corrected him with a smile. "I did not just befriend a grammar knight did I?", He said chuckling in his deep voice. Seriously he does not sound like a High Schooler!
~Time Skip~
"So, what club do you think you are going to join?", Garroth asked as the walked into a giant room filled with a ton of club booths. "No clue!", Y/N exclaimed as she looked at all the booths in awe, "do you have any clue?" "Yeah actually, I was planning on joining the Baseball team, surprisingly this school groups sports with clubs ", he said," hey you have fun looking around and I'll see you later ok?" "Ok, I'll see you Garroth!", Y/N responded as her and Garroth went their separate ways. Y/N didn't see Travis yet so it looked like she was on her own. Y/N looked around until she found a club that caught her attention. "Excuse me miss, but do you do potion brewing in this club?", Y/N asked a girl with bright orange hair and red eyes? "Let me guess honey, you aren't an actual witch huh?", She asked stirring a potion. "Well I did at one point, but then my powers just disappeared one day...", Y/N answered. "I've heard cases like that before, must suck, witchcraft is such an amazing thing, but yes Hun, we do have potion brewing, if you'd like to join", She replied finishing the potion she was working on. It was a puke green color. "Yeah ok!", Y/N smiled and wrote down her name. "Y/N, nice to have you join, my names Lucinda, see you around", She said smiling and began talking to someone else who came up behind Y/N while She was talking. "Hey there! Want to join the baking club? Nya~", A purple haired Meif'wa asked as Y/N continued walking through the clubs. "Ugh no thanks, baking isn't my thing", Y/N replied sweetly. "Ok fine Nya, but at least take a free cookie I made, I promise they're good Nya~!", She gestured to a tray she was holding in her hand. Y/N smiled at her and grabbed a cookie. She took a bit and...... it didn't taste half bad! "See you Nya~", She stated and lightly pushed Y/N aside. Even though she was barely pushed, Y/N lost balance and started falling towards the floor. Before Y/N made impact, somebody grabbed her by her waist. "Nice of you to drop by short stuff~", That black-haired boy said. Y/N quickly got out of his grasp and nearly fell backwards but he ,once again, stopped her from falling by grabbing her arm. "You're a clumsy one huh?", He asked with the same grin from earlier. "Stop calling me short! And get your hands off me!", Y/N commanded. "If you say so~", he chuckled before letting go of Y/N's arm sending into a black hair- black eyed guy. "I am so sorry!", Y/N quickly apologized standing up and offering him a hand. He slapped it away and stood up, "Be careful where you fall freshman!" "Sorry!", Y/N squeaked as he walked away. That (A/N~Hot) jerk who dropped Y/N laughed as she gave him a death glare. Instead of saying something, Y/N decided to just walk away.........our else she would've slapped a B*tch. "Stupid jerk, having to be so literal, I swear I'm going to kick his butt one day, even if he is extremely tall and kinda scary", Y/N mumbled as she continued walking down the rows of booths. She felt someone place a hand on her shoulder and turned around yelling in his face," You already annoyed me enough for one day, what do you want now!" Y/N looked at who she yelled at...... it was Garroth. "Oh, well I guess I'll leave you alone then if you real-" "No no no, I'm sorry Garroth I thought you were somebody else! I'm sorry! That wasn't directed to you, I swear!", Y/N interrupted, practically yelling. "O-o-okay, who was it directed at then?",he asked looking relieved. "I don't know! Some jerk with black hair and a blue eye!", Y/N replied angrily, because she didn't know his name. Garroth seemed to freeze after Y/N said that, but only for a few moments. "I, uh, his name is Zane", He stuttered looking away from Y/N. "I swear he'll get his karma one of these days, and I won't feel bad", Y/N fumed. "It hasn't gotten him for 15 years now", Garroth mumbled quietly.