(1) Reinhardt - ♀ - I am Your Shield

Sounds of laughter and happiness filled the room. All Overwatch members were having a birthday party for the big man himself, Reinhardt, at the salon.

"Don't have to much Reinhardt you don't want to ruin your liver." I hear Mercy being the doctor she is as she takes a small sip of her red wine. Her legs crossed sitting and chatting with Mei.

"Give me another!" Reinhardt yells with no hesitation toward Mercy's words.

I don't really like liquor so I just relax with a cup of orange juice. The one that the bar tender didn't spike.

"So (y/n), are you going to play spine the bottle with us after we get kicked out cause Reinhardt and Zarya are drinking to much?" D.Va says as she drinks the rest of her wine cooler. (She is legal)

"Uh... Isn't that what teenagers do? We are a little older then that, yeah, no?"

"Losen up a bit princess you don't have to be perfect all the time." She says showing the bar tender to get her another drink. I sigh as I here the tender already kicking people.

"That's enough guys, I need you guys out." The tender yelled as Reinhardt got up to complain but was shut down by Mercy when she yelled for him to not even start.

He got up and started to head to the exit that I happen to be sitting next to. He grabs me by my waist and buts me on his shoulder.

With a straight back he yells "Let us resume at the base!!" He marches out and rockets us right into the ship.

"REINHARDT!" You can hear me scream in fear as I grad his arm like a seat belt on a rollercoaster.

Soon the rest of the team joins us as I still am holding onto Reinhardt in my unexpected ride. He doesn't seem to mine. He might think its cute. Whatever.

-

We get to the base and the party looks like it was just beginning. Lights going crazy and liquor bottles and red cups everywhere. It was crazy. Not to menchen someone giving Junkrat permition to shot fireworks.

As the party got crazy at some point it needs to cool down. Every on is asleep on the floor and couch. And for what ever reason Mei made a ice bed so at least she tried.

Only ones to make it was Genji, Symmetra, Junkrat, D.Va, Lucio Reinhardt, and I. And of course spin the bottle it was.

First spin Lucio and Symmetra, 7 minute and only a peck. What a shame. Then Junkrat and D.Va, not a chance according to D.Va. and then your one and only with Reinhardt. What are the chances seriously.

"See you soon!" D.va yells form out side the door as it slamed close.

Part 2 coming soon. Sorry for the delays.