(1) Lúcio - ♀ - Lets Drop the Beat

We are in the middle of Kings Row defending our point. Our team was Winston, Genji, Lucio, Ana, Pharah, and me. Being the shy and frale girl I am, I stay behind Winston and Ana. Untell Reaper snuck behind us with his ultimate.

"Die!Die!Die!!!"

Just barely getting away Winston, Genji, and Ana are out. I run off the point into the house and jump across to the platform to my left running to the health pack.

Its still not enough I need more. Just then Lucio runs up the stairs and grads my waist and puts me over his shoulder. I squeel a little due to my unexpected hero. Noticing that Zarya is chasing us. He jumps down and boosts his speed. Nearly making me faint. He holds me tighter as we go faster.

Finally we get to the spawn and lays me down on the metal floor.

"Are you okay?" He says holding my head up and creasing my hand.

"I thinks so," as I try so sit up a and realize I'm still in a lot of pain.

"Show me were it hurts." He said as he starts to play relaxing music to help me calm down. I pointed to my arm and then I fainted before I could see what happens next.

I wake up in my room Lucio sitting next to my bed on a laptop most likely editing some of his songs or something I sit up and look at him and he instantly looks back.

"What happen?" I say taking my covers and putting them over my mouth with my hands. He looks at my excitingly.

"We won just barely once Winstion got healed up again. And who know Genji and Pharah are great together. They do much damage. Although Pharah went down once she got back up and tore up the other team. It was crazy. But never mind that how do you feel are you alright?"

"Yeah I think so. Or I am not in to much pain right now."

"Great now that your alright I'm going to go. See you later." He says as he closes his computer and starts to head for the door.

"Lucio wait." I manage to say before he touches the door knob.

"Yeah, what's wrong."

"Thank you for saving my out there I...I really...appreciate...it." I say as I lay back down and cover myself with my blanket so you can't see my face.

I can hear him walk over noticing he doesn't have his skates on. He sits on my bed placing his lapstop on the chair he was sitting in. He moves the covers from my face and looks at me.

"I saved you because I...I love you." Just before I can even think about what he just told me he presses his lips against mine and then wraps his arms around my back and waist making the kiss more meaningful.

Still kissing me he moves himself on top of me and now he starts to kiss me down to my neck. Noticing that the blanket was in the way of his "attack" he rips it off the bed along with my pants and shirt. Only leaving my bra and under on. Kisses run up and down my body only to look up and see he has removed his clothes as well. Groping my breasts he kisses me more. Sliding my undies down along with his he entered my body. Making me moan every time he pushed.

Soon I'm almost about to reach my point as he pushes once more and I arch my back in pleasure and so does he as he leaves my body and lays on the bed next to me pulling his underwear back on. I do to as he holds me in his arms he says again, "I love you."

Special request please send requests I try to do them all.