(1) McCree - ♀ - Shot me With no Gun

He is looking at his gun. With is cigar almost done. Then he puts it back in his belt and takes a seat  at the furthest table of the salon.

I own the salon as a second job when I'm not battling for Ovetwatch. And I'm usually not because Overwatch just hasn't needed me for a little while I guess. One the other hand, my buddy McCree, his is in it all the time. So I'm quite surprised to see him.

I grab my mini note book to go take his order.

"Hey McCree! What can I get for ya'?" I say with a smile.

"Howdy (y). I'll take a shot of whiskey. And if you don't mind a small bowl of sunflower seeds." He says before giving me smile but doesn't look at me.

"Right away, McCree." I say returning his smile and head back to the counter. As I pour a glass filled with ice and whiskey along with a little bowl of sunflower seeds I put them on a tray and walk toward him.

"Here you go!" I say with a cheery  smile and I place them on the table in front of him.

"Thanks (y/n)." He says reaching for his cup.

"Anything else?" I say withe the tray behind my arms and in front of my tummy.

He makes a thinking sound, "Hmm... When is your next break?"

I feel flattered as my cheeks start to pinken up. "I... I guess in the next... I would say 10 minutes but, it won't be a break I get off of work then." I say lowering my head to cover the blush.

He finishes his drink. "That enough time." He says as he stands up. And takes his now gone cigar and throws it out the window and heads for the door. "I'll be back in ten minutes." He says as he leaves n his horse.

"Okay." I mumble to my self and go to take the next order.

-

Once I realize I'm done for to day I clock out and head out the door taking off my apron revealing my blouse and shorts.

"Hello again." I'm greeted with a flower. McCree is so cheesy I love it. "I was thinking we can go down my the shore and relax."

"Yeah I guess that's cool." I say edmiring the pink flower.

As he gently holds my hand while helping my on his hourse. He then hops on and when ride away. I wrap my arms around his waist due to the speed we are going.

After about 5 minutes getting to the shore we stop. It's beautiful.

"I usually come here on my free time it helps me relax." He says again helping me down. As he goes to tie his hourse I find a big rock to set on next to the water.

"Have I brought you here before?" He says tipping his hat up.

"No."

"Hmm then you don't know that that is my rock."

"Oh" I say blushing. As he comes closers he walks in front of me and the rock. He puts his hands on the rock on either side of me and our lips touch. I pull away or at least try when he he just moves closer. So close to the point that he is hovering over me with my back on the rock. I soon give in and wrap my arms around his neck pulling him close. He slides his hands down my waist pulling my shorts down. As he slowly started to move to my neck finding my soft spot making me moan as my shorts were not on my legs no more and my light pink panties were next. Sliding his hand up to my breasts making my moan again once get groped them.

Unbuckling his belt he takes my legs and puts the on his shoulders as he rubs my inner thighs. Soon sliding my panties off he entered my body unexpectedly causing my to moan louder then before. His goes slow then faster and faster. Untell we reach our points and need to stop.

Picking me up, I wrap my legs around him as he nibbles my self spot some more.he sits down with me on his lap and we kiss untell we fall asleep together.