(1) Junkrat -♀- Lots of Bombs

I enter the Overwatch main base were all the Overwatch Heros live when they are not battling or doing missions.

Lucio and D.VA are on the internet in the far corner and it looks like McCree, 76, and Torbojorn are playing Poker or Uno or something. Then I look over to see Junkrat, Roadhog, and Symmetra.

Symmetra seems to be nagging at them again for whatever reason. Nothing new honestly.

"Oi (y/n)" I hear Junkrat holer my name.

"Yeah." I say as I look a Junkrat hidding behind Roadhog from Symmetra.

"Do you mind holding this for me mate?" He seems so have "barowd" one of Symmetra's turets.

As I hold out my hands he pretends to give me the turet then switches it out with a bomb that seems to be badly painted like Symmatra's actual turet.

"Thanks love." As he looks into my eye and pecks me on the lips and darts away. I stand there stunned for a second before regaining concensnes.

"(Y

) were did he go." I hear Symmetra yell as Roadhog seems to be giving her a big hug.

"I... Uh... I don't know I'll look for him. He can't get far he only has one leg." I say smiling.

"Very well, I will look this way after Roadhog's hug. I guess." As she looks back at him who has his head buried in her shoulder.

He makes some growl noise "Roadhug!"

I giggle a little as I start heading the direction Junkrat want. He seems to have went toward the bedrooms probably into his own.

I walk to his door and knock gently.

"Oi! Who goes there!" I hear him yell as I hear a few tinks and a crack. The door opens a crack and he sees me."Oh its just you." He says opening the door a little wider. "What do you want?"

I feel my arms cover in goosebumps. "Well I figured you would like your bomb back or whatever." I say as I try to hand it back.

"You can keep it. I got plenty." As he smiles and starts to close the door.

"Wait!" I say putting my hand on the door. He gives me a confused look as he examans my body. "Can I ask why you kissed me at least?" He looks at me and sticks his head out the door and looks around the hall as he the grabs my shirt and pulls me in his room. I look at his door that has 3 different locks and his window covered in wooden 2 by 4s and his green burnt and patched curtains much like his pants.

"You see love, that's just what I do to get people to so things for me. But, I'll be honest with you love. Everyone I have done that to gets pissed. And from the looks of it you seem to be not..." He excamanes me again. "Not upset so I guess you like me." He smiles like he cracked a code and turns to sit at his messy desk with tools literally covering the walls.

"No... I don't."

"Lying is bad. Hasn't your mother taught you better?" As he stands up and walks toward me wrapping his arms around my waist and pushing me back and giving you a kiss again. But this time more meaningful. "Your not to bad for (your ethnicity) girl."

He picks me up and lays me on his bed with him crawling above me to kiss me again. I block his way to make him stop but then he pins my hands above my head and kisses me anyway.

When he finally let's go of our kiss he falls over on the other side of his bed and holds my hand. "I never thought I would fall in love with you (y

). The more you know I guess as we fall asleep together. Ignoring Symmetra yelling on the other side of the door.