First Time meeting!

Jumin

It was a quiet peaceful saturday. (Y/N) was delivering some food to someone at a popular, yet rich business building. She was a nineteen year old university student, who was in need for money. She walked through the doors of the company building and was quickly smacked with cologne-- the rich kind that business people put on.

"Oh my god," she sighed, since she has been pulling off all nighters.

She made her way to the exit, but soon crashed into a tall man. Her white mocha that was keeping her up spilled all over his suit. She couldn't escape the awkwardness! She took out some tissues . "I'm so sorry!" (Y/N) apologized. The man had messy and spiky deep brown with bangs parted to his right side. His sharp grey eyes glared through her. He cleared his throat.

"This suit was made by my family's best fashion designer. Do you have any idea how much this costs? I also have to run to a meeting... How will you repay me?"

"With an apology and cookies?"

"That would be about 11,051,365-" (Around 10,000 in U.S money in Korean won).

"EXCUSE ME?!" Her jaw dropped. Is this suppose to be something out of Ouran Highschool host club? Except it's with some expensive suit instead? (Y/N) thought. The man crossed his arms.

"You look like you can't even afford that. How will you repay me, delivery girl? You can do that by doing some things for me."

"Is this some kind of Korean drama or something relating to it? Because I can sense it!" She laughed a bit, as she looked down. I'm already a student who is struggling and now has to deal with this guy? How great is this? He sure is a looker though. She pondered.

Zen

(Y/N) was done making her last delivery for the day. She stopped her tracks at a play poster. The girl was amiable and was pretty open with her love, for acting. "I wish I can watch a play live one day! It would be a dream... Simply a great dream. I can one day catch up to those actors!" She said happily. Her coworker scoffed.

"You have nothing in common with them," she went on. "They all have talent and looks. It's possible for clumsy delivery girl like yourself. Get your head out of the skies."

"There's nothing you can do to stop me from dreaming!" (Y/N) retorted, realizing instantly it was kind of possible.

"You can go on without me." Her coworker left. She stayed there and admired the poster. A single tear rolled down her cheek. Maybe I can just wait, until it comes on tv. Yet.. It doesn't have that special feeling, unlike watching it live. I wish I can be a part of their world. She thought.

"Hello," a gentle voice would call out. "I have an extra ticket if you want it. I've noticed you were arguing with a friend over it. You really seemed, like you have the passion for plays."

"Well I do love acting in front of kids! My name is (Y/N), but are you serious about the tickets to Little Women?" She asked. The man with grey-whitish hair with short bangs then a ponytail smiled.

"Of course I am. You do look like the kind of girl who would do the best at acting, as my date. I'm Zen!" He chuckled a bit. Her face went red. She looked down at the ground, then back at him. He's so kind. Why can't the people around me... Be this nice to me like how he is to me? I wonder how his acting is like! I'm looking forward to seeing Little Women! She pondered.

Seven

(Y/N) was walking by herself. She was making her last order, for the day. She was looking forward to going back home. She wanted to get a rest. When she made it to the address she knocked on the door softly. "Hello! I have you ramen here! Is anyone home?" (Y/N) asked. No response. Maybe I'm just at the wrong apartment... Am I? She looked at the address again. It sure was the right one. She didn't want to upset her mother. The last time she brought food back, her mother lectured her.

"Um..." She knocked a bit harder and the door creaked. She peeked her head inside to see if anyone was home. There was! There was a young man with bright red hair, which was scruffy! But adorable, and he was on the floor. A wave of worry hit her and she ran over to the man. She started shaking him.

"Are you alright sir? I don't want to look like I murdered somebody!" (Y/N) cried. She pressed herself against his chest to hear his heart beating. Thankfully it was still beating. She sighed in relief.

"That's it," She said calmly, despite the man who was knocked out. "I think it's kind of obvious why this happened." His apartment was very messy. Papers stacked up and empty juice cans. Random objects scattered throughout the room. It was like a student's room after one hard semester of school. He probably pulled out a bunch of all nighters, because this reminds me of my room so much. He was probably too tired to go out and get himself food. Maybe that's why he ordered take out. She thought. The man groaned and looked up at the girl. "Are you an angel from the heavens?" The man asked. She shook her head. "I'm the delivery girl!" She smiled. Does he really think I'm pretty like an angel or is he just really that sleepy? She pondered.

Yoosung

(Y/N) was getting off work and was taking a walk to the library. She sighed. "I wonder how it's like to hang out with friends in college!" She pouted. As she made her way to the library, she noticed a blonde. In which looked like he was struggling with carrying his books. She walked over to him with a soft smile on her face.

"Let me help you!" She took half of the books from him. "Now you won't be having much of a hard time." (Y/N) asked. His messy blonde hair that were clipped looked so cute on him!

"I see. I saw you a few times at the library. Are you a college student, I'm guessing?"

"I am," He said weakly. "It's just, you know, so much work! I was so busy on my phone that I lost track of time." (Y/N) chuckled a bit, as she walked beside him.

"I'm a University student who works everyday. It's pretty hard too! I still don't even know what I want to do!" She laughed nervously. The young man looked down.

"But really! Thank you for helping me carry my books. It's really a big help. So what's your name? I'm Yoosung."

"My name is (Y/N)!" She smiled. The two of them walked beside each other. Having a pretty open conversation, like, where are you from then what you like to do. I'm so unsociable when it comes to pretty guys. How can I talk to him so casually? But actually he is a pretty gorgeous guy that any young girl would crush on. She thought. Yoosung waved his hand in front of her face.

"Are you okay? Because your face is a light shade of pink!" He snapped a picture of her. She shrieked and tried to get the phone from him. He's a weirdo for doing that! She pondered.

Jaehee

(Y/N) was wrapped around her thoughts. She made another delivery and was leaving the building. Due to the lack of care where she was going... She bumped into someone. Falling back on her butt. "Ow..." She mumbled.

"I'm very, very sorry!" (Y/N) stammers. The woman stared at the young girl, but held her hand to her.

"Pardon me, but it was my fault. Since I wasn't paying much attention to my surroundings, but are you alright?" She had short brown hair and brown eyes. Her glasses really made her look cute! She felt her cheeks heating up, but she took her hand. Helping her up.

"It's fine, fine! Did anyone tell you how pretty you look? Because I can say! With your looks people would fall for it!" (Y/N) smiled at the woman. She never heard someone tell her something that sweet. Thanks to a certain person, for making her do so much work. Her face turned red as well. Another cause was that her smile was too adorable. She covered her face with one hand.

"That's very nice of you to point that out..." She sighed. (Y/N) moved her hand to her forehead. She frowned a bit. I know why she's red now! It's because she's heating up and she has a fever. I bet she's a pretty hard worker. She thought.

"You should be in bed right now! You are burning up! Have you been working nonstop?"

"Well it is my job, so yes." (Y/N) shook her head intensely. She was concerned about the woman. She handed her a peach cough drop.

"Just in case you get the coughies."

"Why thank you." She smiled a bit. Why does she have to be so cute? She pondered.