Chapter 9-Fourth Year

I woke up, I needed to pick up my supplies for this year, which wasn't much. Since I wasn't attending the traditional classes anymore. It's still very strange that I lived this whole life, and yet I am trapped in this body. No one takes me seriously, which is unfortunate especially doing work for my father, he see's me as the adult I have became, but I can't pick up firewhiskey without witches and wizards scolding me.

After getting a few knick knacks here and there and a few stationary items to write with, I was set. Heading King's Cross Station, I  met my younger friends and my godson. We greeted each other and made small talk about some things and I told them their is something big happening this year, which led them to be curious. 

I smiled. They were going to squirm with anticipation, until it is revealed.

I saw Draco walked passed the compartment and I gave him a sadistic smile. He walked away. I am hoping he would let his father know that I am being creepy to him, so he can help find a cure. His father should have a general idea of what the reversal process is.

I chuckled, what if it was true love's kiss to break it? I laughed out loud, which everyone in the compartment to look at me funny. 

We arrived at the castle and ate the mighty feast that was prepared for us. I then went into a room, that was my own here in the castle. It was a long way to walk but being able to apparate in these halls, even though most cannot is a huge help. I entered my room which was Ravenclaw colors and how I have left it. When I was born, and my mother had died. My father would take me to Hogwarts and this would be my room, but as soon as I became a student I had asked to be treated as one. 

I performed a cleaning spell, and sat on my bed, reminiscing a young me, running through the halls of Hogwarts. It really helped me learn better and faster growing up here. So that is why I went into pranking, I had a lot of free time on my hands. I collapsed on the bed starring at the starry sky, and I realized, I haven't tried to change forms in a while. Being a werewolf, turned by Remus by accident that one time made me wonder why the full moon never had an affect on me, perhaps because I already was a wolf, in my own way.

Something about that new teacher got me quite curious, he reminded me too much of Barty. In the great hall, he would look at me, with his eye. Which caused me to hurriedly finish my food and rush to my room. What if Barty was in fact alive, and parading as Alastor Moody, for a hidden agenda? 

There was another pang at my chest. I never knew how I felt about Barty, he liked me, I was sure. He made me feel confident with myself, but now he's gone. Or is he?

I woke up, with a yawn. Stretching, I got up and showered, braiding my hair, and putting on black jeans and a blue shirt. Satisfied, I headed to my father's office, to see what he wanted me to do. 

Later on, I got done with my daily chores, I went into the Forbidden Forest and changed into my wolf, which was white, because of my hair. I ran around, jumping and barking. I forgot how fun it was to let loose, and be carefree as a wolf.

I changed back and headed to the school walking through the halls once again, not paying attention to where I was going as much, and I ended up in Professor Moody's quarters.

"How did I get here?" I asked myself outloud. He wasn't here, so I looked around, pretty tidy. I then left. Not quite understanding why I wandered here of all places. I was thinking about the time in Slughorn's Potions class where I switched Sirius's potion with a love potion and it caused Slughorn to love Sirius. It was the best prank ever and he didn't expect a thing. I smiled.

"What are you doing in here!?" A voice said startling me.

"Sorry, Professor. I was lost in thought taking a stroll and ended up here."