Chapter 8-Summer Games

Over the summer, I was quite busy, between learning sessions with my father. Finding out what he knows about everything and through all the things, like visiting Harry and finding out they are starving the poor boy, his own family. What kind of monsters are they? 

I also visited The Weasley's. They were very kind and generous. I wish that they would get the Malfoy riches. I don't think I have mentioned it at all but when the first week when I started Hogwarts, I had gotten into a prank war with the Weasley Twins, who had made a truce with me, so now just like the old times. I am the master planner. 

I also visited Hermione and we talked about Muggle things, I was probably the only girl who she could talk about both sides of her life and somehow understand. She is absolutely fascinated in researching my condition. She was thinking if we should do this spell to those locked in Azkaban, that way they can live a new life away from crime. She had a good idea, but that wouldn't stop any of the new crimes that were happening.

My father had gave me a lot to take in and told me about them bringing back the tournament. I was excited to say the least. I loved a good competition.

I also visited Sirius and Remus, and helped them clear out the house, which has accumulated a bunch of magical beasts.

My summer was packed full of just constantly growing, which I was thankful for.

It was now time for Quidditch game the Irish versus the Bulgarians. An exciting game to say the least. Ireland has the best team who have won a couple of games, but the Bulgarians have the world's best seeker. Viktor Krum, who is also the youngest player on the team, he goes to Durmstrang. The mostly men based school, which their location is hidden, or so they think.

I was walking with the Weasleys, while most of them where grumpy and cranky, I was the one with a skip to my step.

"We are going to have so much fun!" I said in a sing song voice.

"Why are you so happy?" Fred asked.

"This is the game of the century. Anything can happen. Ireland would be in the lead and Viktor will grab the snitch and the whole crowd goes wild!"

"So, you're rooting on both teams?"

"Yeah, why not."

"That's wrong," Ron said.

"Respect your elders, Ron," Harry said with a grin.

"You're making me feel old," I said poking him in the arm. We laughed.

We finally reached a portkey where the Diggory's greeted us. I didn't like the stare I was getting from Cedric, but luckily for me George slung his arm around me, causing Cedric to look away, while George was talking about something he was inventing which will change the way people enjoy fireworks. I was completely fascinated in what he had planned.

We all touched the portkey and the sensation that followed wasn't pleasant. Then we arrived. We went our separate ways and arrived to the tent. Mine was set up next to theres, but I went inside the Weasley's anyways. 

I got out soon after to walk around, all of the sudden I got a chill and recalled another memory.

I was back into the cell, I was staring up at the stone ceiling, when I heard footsteps approaching. I smiled and looked up to see Barty. I looked forward to our conversations, there was something about him that made it easy to get a long with. Probably because of the day of the Halloween Dance, but it is easy to see something changed. If only his father cared more, I don't think Barty would be here now.

"I brought you something," he said, his voice wavered for a moment, but I heard it.

"What's wrong?"