Offically Yours

Chapter 16

Tyler Joseph's POV:

I woke up in the guest room of Josh's house, the morning sunlight streaming through the blinds. I slowly stretched and looked around the room, seeing Vanessa sound asleep in the bed on the other side of the room. I smiled to myself and stood up from my bed, my bare feet padding across the carpeted floor. I carefully and quietly pulled the covers back and climbed into bed next to her. A small cooing sound escaped her lips as she rolled over and buried her face into my t-shirt, her eyes remaining closed. She was so adorable. I couldn't get enough.

My hand slowly rubbed up and down her back, keeping her close to my side. I looked down at her sleeping form. I loved watching her sleep, as creepy as that sounds. She was such a cute sleeper. She looked so peaceful and content while she slept, a small smile always present on her lips. I pressed a gentle kiss to the top of her head, smiling as I felt her tighten her grip she had around my torso. The door of the guest room opened, revealing a shirtless Josh. "Hey, man," he said quietly, rubbing his eyes with the back of his hand. "Hey," I whispered in return, smiling a bit.

"Is she still asleep?"

"Yeah."

Josh walked into the room, sitting on the other bed. I looked back down at Nessa sleeping soundly in my arms, making me smile even more. "You really love her, don't you?" Josh asked quietly, causing me to look up at him, a smile still on my face. "Yeah," I breathed out, "I do." That made him smile. "Over these past few months, whenever Ness was around, you always seemed happier, no matter what we were doing. It was an amazing thing," Josh chuckled quietly. "She makes you really happy, I know she does. She's a keeper, Belle and I agreed," he smiled, running a hand through his hair. I chuckled softly, looking back down at my girlfriend. Girlfriend. I liked the sound of that.

"She makes me so happy," I ran a hand through her hair gently, smiling to myself. Josh chuckled and stood from the bed, walking over to me and patting my shoulder. "Hold onto her," he said softly before walking out of the room again. I leaned my head back on the pillows behind me, looking at the clock sitting on the dresser across the room. 7:32. It was way too early for anyone to be awake right now. I looked over at Vanessa and kissed her hair once more before laying my head back down and closing my eyes, soon dozing off once again.

◊ ◊ ◊

I awoke once again, the sunlight even brighter than it was before. I looked over at the clocked sitting on the dresser. 10:47. I rubbed my eyes, looking around and seeing Nessa walk into the room, wearing the clothes she had on yesterday. It was a simple outfit; just black leggings and a t-shirt. But she still managed to look amazing. She looked over at me and smiled. "I hope I didn't wake you up," she spoke softly, walking over to the bed and sitting down next to me. She smiled and leaned down, giving me a gentle kiss. "I cannot believe you are kissing me before I even had the chance to brush my teeth," I said with a small laugh. She laughed and shook her head. "I couldn't care less right now." She giggled like she always does, pulling me in by the collar of my shirt. I laughed once more against her lips, before carefully kissing her back.

"You taste like mint," I chuckled softly, pulling away and looking up at her. "I just brushed my teeth, silly. Now, get up. Josh and Belle wanna go out to eat and we're all starving," she stood from the bed and walked out of the room. I smiled and sat up, stretching my arms up and cracking my back. I stood up and walked into Josh's room. I always kept spare clothes at Josh's whenever I just decide to randomly stay over and forget to bring other clothes. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a random shirt. I put them both on, and walked back into the guest room, grabbing my hoodie off of the floor and sliding it on. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed an extra toothbrush from under the sink, wet it, put toothpaste on it and brushed my teeth. I looked at myself in the mirror, seeing that the dark circles under my eyes had gotten worse and that I had faded scratch marks on my cheeks. I shook my head and spit into the sink, rinsing my mouth and leaving the small bathroom.

I walked downstairs and saw Vanessa putting her shoes on by the door. "Isn't that my shirt?" Josh asked from the kitchen, an eyebrow raised. I looked down at the shirt I had on, realizing that it was indeed Josh's space cat shirt. "I guess it is. I just blindly grabbed a shirt," I laughed and shrugged, as did Josh. "Oh well," we said in unison. I walked over to Vanessa at the door, realizing that she was now wearing a twenty one pilots sweatshirt. "Might as well showcase my boyfriend's band," she giggled, kissing me on the cheek. "You guys are official?" Belle asked from the living room. "I suppose," Nessa answered with a soft laugh. "FINALLY!" Josh shouted from the kitchen, making Vanessa and I laugh.

"Let's go. I'm starving," Josh said as he walked into the living room and taking Belle's hand. We all walked out into the cold air, getting into Josh's car and trying to find somewhere to eat.

Lil filler chapter. Hope you enjoyed it :)