I parted my mouth from her, "Let's see, just go with it." I continued my motions as I had before she came the first time.

It wasn't too much longer before she reached orgasm again, this time however, her moans were replaced my wails as the intensity had grown from the previous time.

I reunited with her at the head of the bed pulling the blankets up with me. "Wow, you learning new moves?" She asked, clearly flushed.

I brought my face to hers, pecking her on the lips just once. "I just wanted to try it out." I said, before I laid down on my back and toyed with my pillow until I found the perfect position for my head. "Goodnight J."

After a few minutes of silence, I started to dose back off when I felt her cold hand graze across my stomach. She kissed my shoulder before propping herself up on her elbow so she could kiss my breast. "You're not gonna let me try those moves out on you?"

"I'm kinda tired. Maybe some other time." I said, half asleep.

"Come on, I haven't tasted you in a while." Her hand slid down my stomach headed towards my heat. I reached down and grabbed it, stopping her in her tracks. "Janet, not tonight. Sorry, I'm just really tired."

She let out a heavy sigh of frustration before she turned facing the opposite direction as me.
My eyes remained opened as I turned my head and glanced at that antique phone on my nightstand, reminding me of the phone call with Prince. I stared at it as I wondered what he was calling about.

Before long, little snores were escaping Janet's mouth. I crawled out of bed, careful not to wake her.

I made my way downstairs, where the cordless phone was. I figured he'd still be awake if I called.

"Hello?" That sexy voice sent chills through my body.

"Hey." I whispered into the phone.

"Mmm, what's wrong, can't sleep?" The volume of his voice lowered to match mine.

"Not anymore, some crazy person called me at 1:20 in the morning." I made my way to the couch and sat down.

"Maybe he just had something he wanted to tell you." I could hear him speaking through a smile.

The coolness of the house brought a chill through my nude body so I leaned back into the couch to try and capture a bit of warmth from the fabric, "Oh, yeah? Like what?" I questioned.

"I... I mean he had fun last night and he can't stop thinking about you."

My stomach knotted when I heard that because he was on my mind all day as well. It could have been the fact that my parents lectured me about what they'd witnessed me doing with him, but he was on my mind, nonetheless.

"Mmm, oh yeah? Well, I can't stop thinking about him either."

There was a noise in the background, making me believe he was shifting around in his desk chair, "What's Janet doing?"

"Sleeping."

The phone went silent for a minute, "What are you wearing?"

I laughed as silently as I could, "You really wanna know?"

"Yeah."