Chapter 16

Peedo glared at Dipper, then he grinned. He held out his foot to step on him, but he was stopped. Mabel's grappling hook wrapped around his foot and flung him to the ground. When he fell to the ground, Wendy ran up to him and stabbed his thigh with her thigh. The giant yelled in pain. He started to bleed teal colored blood. This wasn't enough to kill him though. It was enough to severely wound him. The rest of the creatures stepped up to him and prepared to end the monster who had trapped them.

 "You guys ready?" Rainbow Dash asked her friends.

 "Heck yeah! Let's get revenge!" Pinkie Pie excitedly stated.

                         The others looked at her with concern and confusion, but turned to their enemy like it hadn't happened. Meero walked to the fallen giant and shook his head.

 "You could've been better than this," he told him sincerely.

 "I'm still better than everyone else in this room," Peedo replied.

                              This set everyone off. Even the nice ones were beating him senseless. It still wasn't enough to kill him. He had gained so much power, that he was practically invincible. The others had significantly injured him, but they couldn't win. He slowly raised his hand and knocked some of them over.

 "What is with this guy and knocking creatures over?" Mabel asked her brother.

 "I don't know, let's ask him," Dipper responded, raising his journal.

                         The twins ran to Peedo and were about to strike them, but something just stopped them from doing so. Peedo was holding Meero in one hand, and his cane/wand in the other hand. He laughed in a sadistic way.

 "You idiots! With this strength and newly found magic, nothing can stop me!" the monster told the rest of the room.

 "We've already injured so much of you, we can finish you off!" Dipper said. Peedo dropped Meero to the ground and held up Dipper.

 "I think I'll kill you first," he told the boy.

 "No!" Twilight yelled from the ground.

 "It's okay Twilight, I can get out of here," Dipper assured her.

 Peedo looked at the alicorn and smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot about your girlfriend. Despite that 'We're still standing' thing, she hasn't been terribly annoying. It's a shame I'll have to drain her entire essence to fuel my power," he faked sympathy.

 "Let him go you monster!" Twilight yelled.

 "Death by fall is tempting, but I have some other ideas in mind," Peedo told her.

                         Something sparked in Twilight at that moment. It wasn't anger, and it wasn't hope. It was pure heroism. A magenta force field spread around her. Her eyes went white and she started to levitate. Peedo looked at her confusingly, before something tugged in his stomach. He didn't know why, but it donned on him that she was regaining the power that he had stolen from her. He didn't know that he had stolen so much of her power, but it seemed like it was a lot.

 "Is this possible?" Rarity asked.

 "No, how are you doing this?" Peedo asked the purple pony.

 "Put down Dipper or else you'll pay," she said, ignoring what he said.

"Come and get him," the giant returned, grinning wildly.

                     Twilight's horn lit up like a firework. She started to yell as more and more magic built up. Peedo was losing more of his power after every passing second. When her horn had become as loaded with magic as it could she blasted him with whatever she had left in her. It was a spectacle to see with the naked eye. The blast lasted about 10 seconds. Peedo let out his last yell as he disappeared from existence.

                        Dipper had been encased in a force field during the blast, and he slowly fell to the ground. The other creatures in the room had restored every ounce of their power when Peedo died. Twilight had passed out from the sheer amount of willpower she had to put into the blast.

"Twilight!" Dipper yelled as he ran to her.

 "Don't worry, she's still alive," Applejack told Dipper.

 "Good, I don't know what I would do if anything happened to her," Dipper responded.

 Everyone took a long breath of  relief that it was done.

Author's Note:

Don't worry! The story is not over, I'll probably finish it next week. Guys, I wished that the climax could've been longer, but hey, I'm proud with how it turned out. Other than that, I'm sorry if I made it a bit too violent...