Chapter 11

The group of ponies and humans looked around to see who said that. Pinkie found and pointed at a small, green creature. It had large eyes and a sweet little tunic on.

 "Hello!" the creature said, waving.

 "Hi. My friends wanted to go to the Equestrian dimension. Can you help us?" Twilight asked, bending over to talk to it.

 "I can tell. Let me just set it up for you," the creature replied.

                              The portal flickered. The color changed from blue to pink. Fluttershy, Applejack, Pinkie, and Twilight stared intently at the portal. They all walked slowly towards it. Just as they were about to walk in, they were pushed back. They tried to do it again, but it didn't work. The ponies looked at each other with confusion. The little creature looked at them with guilt.

 "I'm terribly sorry. I forgot to mention that since you're currently in your Equestrian form, you can't go in unless you're humans," the creature explained.

 "Why's that?" Applejack asked.

 "Because humans are the highest form of people in this world. You must be one of the highest forms to travel into other dimensions. That way, you can turn into the highest form of people and be accepted. How did you even make it here as ponies anyway?" the creature furtherly explained/asked.

 "It was an enchantress," Fluttershy quietly said.

 "Oh my then, she must've been a powerful one. Well, since you'll be here a bit longer, I might as well tell you my name," the creature walked up and kissed Twilight's hoof, "my name is Peedo."

 Dipper lowered his eyebrows at Peedo. "Is there any way that you can make sure they can go home," the human boy asked.

 "Why, do you really want us to leave?" Twilight asked, smirking.

 "No no, I just thought that you wanted to be home," Dipper assured her.

 "Relax man, she was kidding," Wendy told Dipper, punching him in the arm.

 Dipper chuckled. "But seriously, is there anything you can do?" Dipper asked in a deadpan manner.

 "Yeah, Rarity and Rainbow Dash went home about a year ago," Pinkie added.

          Peedo had a far-off look in his eye when Pinkie said that. Mabel coughed, which brought him back to reality. He shook his head quickly and swallowed.

 "Now I remember, I took your pony friends to Jareet, the fantastical witch!" Peedo exclaimed.

 "And she can turn us into humans?" Fluttershy asked.

 "Of course! Now follow me into her house tree!" Peedo said.

 "You mean tree house?" Mabel asked.

 "No, house tree," Peedo said before a door opened up a tree. Twilight was ready to follow the creature before Dipper stopped her.

 "I don't know Twilight, don't you think that this guy is playing with you?" he asked with concern.

 "Dipper, if Jareet can turn me into a human, than I can finally go home after all this time," Twilight returned.

 "Is there a problem?" Peedo asked, walking up to them.

 "No, I guess not. But will I be able to say goodbye?" Dipper responded.

 "But of course! This whole humanization thing may take a while though, I must warn you. That shouldn't be a problem though. Now, come on beauties! Much to do, so little time!" Peedo said.

       Twilight waved to Dipper before walking into the house tree. He waved back sadly. The house tree door closed with the sound of a frog croaking. Dipper looked at it longingly. This was the first time since his talk with Mabel that he had let Twilight out of his sight. He wanted so badly to be there when she was becoming human.

 "Well, we have some time before they're returning from that tree. What do you guys want to do?" Wendy asked.

           The three humans settled on taking a nap and making flower crowns (which was Mabel's idea). This satisfied them for about 3 hours, but when they were done the ponies were still in the house tree. They figured they could wait a while longer, but their patience eventually wore thin. They needed to figure out why they were taking so long. So, the three of them walked up to the door of the tree and knocked. No one answered. They called, but again, no one answered.

 "What are we going to do?" Mabel asked.

 "I'll open it," Wendy said, taking her axe out of pack. She banged on the tree, and it made the sound of clanging on steel. It took a few minutes for Wendy to knock down the door.

 "Hello?" Dipper called out. It was pitch black in there. The group walked further into room. It was definitely bigger on the inside than it was on the outside. They walked a little while longer before they stumbled on a sight they didn't think they'd see. The ponies that they knew, along with a white and purple pony and a rainbow haired pony, were in giant bubbles with some sort of tubes attached to it. Peedo was looking the bubbled ponies with pride. 

 "What're you doing you little creep?" Wendy asked angrily. Peedo turned around and freaked out.

 "Oh my, I wasn't expecting visitors!"

Author's Note:

This is how I spent my last day of summer.