Chapter 13

Peedo had gone from 0 to 100 real quick. One moment, they could barely see his feet, and now they could barely see his head. His boots were as tall as Wendy was. The once small creature cackled uncontrollably. Mable and Dipper trembled. Wendy whispered to the twins, "We better get out of here." Dipper wasn't going to argue, but he looked at Twilight, who sat in the bubble with an anguished look on her face. He knew that he couldn't leave her here, so he stepped up to the green giant and improvised.

 "What do you think you'll accomplish by growing anyway?" Dipper asked bravely.

 "What? I can't here you from up here!" The giant replied, dipping his ear down. The boy repeated his question, louder this time.

 "I'm doing this to intimidate you! You wouldn't take me seriously when I was small. This should change things," he explained. He was right, too. They were scared crapless of this guy now that he was 10 feet tall.

 "Well, we're taking you seriously now. What do you want us for?" Mabel asked, yelling.

                  "I'm glad you asked! You see, even though I have millions of different species in this room, I don't have any humans here. You three were the first ones to ever come to this portal and not run away. Humans seem to be scared of what they don't know, so a portal seemed to be totally beyond their comprehensions. That is, except you fellows. Even though humans don't have any grand capabilities, your inner strengths are too good to pass up. So, I plan on keeping you three in these bubbles in exchange for these six ponies. That way, I can gain even more power so that when I go back to my own dimension they'll be terrified. Then I'll be the ruler of that Godforsaken world! So what do you say? Care to join this wide array of bubbled species?"

Author's Note:

I'm super sorry for the short chapter! I was under a time limit to write this, so don't be too disappointed!