Chapter 1

Dipper chewed on his pencil while looking through the journals. It was great to finally look through other pages besides Journal 3. He was often surprised with what he found in the books. In fact, he had found something rather extraordinary. He could tell that his sister would like what he found.

                  "Hey Mabel, look what I found!" he yelled to his sister. The girl practically ran towards her brother. Her eyes glowed at the page in front of her. "Wow! A pony! It looks so much different from the last one I encountered," she said excitedly. She rocked her legs back and forth with a bright look in her eyes. She suddenly had a realization of what this meant. "Hey, does this mean that there's a pony living somewhere in the woods?" she asked her brother. Dipper thought for a moment, and then nodded. He looked into the location section of the page. When he showed Mabel this, she noted that it wasn't very far from the shack. "Adventure ho!" she exclaimed.

                  Mabel packed a bunch of pony toys and books into her backpack, while Dipper packed the things that he knew would really matter on the journey. When everything was ready to go, they set off on their journey. 15 minutes passed as they both walked on a steady path. Mabel sang at the top of her lungs while Dipper studied the journal a bit more. The creature seemed calm, but still had an element of in her[?] eyes. Eventually, they reached the cave where the journal said the pony was. Dipper shushed his sister when he realized there was an uneasy silence. He listened for a voice, anything that would indicate something lived here. Nothing. Just as they both turned around to leave, they heard a low growl of some sort. Suddenly, a pair of glowing purple eyes glared at them and bore into their souls.

Author's Note:

If you are currently reading this, thank you! Sorry if the chapter was pretty short, but it is my first time writing on Wattpad. I really hope you didn't hate this, and I will try to have Chapter 2 out soon.