Chapter 12

Dipper, Mabel and Wendy stared in shock at the scene before them. The seemingly innocent Peedo had apparently captured the ponies and trapped them in bubbles. It was a very surprising sight. After the surprise set in, they became incredibly angry. They had been tricked by a small, annoying creature. How the heck did they not realize this beforehand? They were ticked off, and they needed answers. Wendy walked up to the creature and drew out her axe.

 "Listen you little twerp, why the heck do you have the ponies trapped in here?" she asked, threatening him.

 "Simple, I'm a powerless little creature that was created just to sit around a portal and take other creatures to dimensions that they want to go to. So, I decided to capture the different creatures that came along the portal so I could steal their powers. These bubbles suck out their strengths from them," Peedo explained.

 "You mean that there are more than one different type of species in here?" Dipper asked angrily.

                                     "Yep," Peedo replied with certainty. He clapped his hands twice and suddenly the lights came on, revealing countless numbers of different species in different bubbles. It was a horrific sight to see. Beasts like skeletons in jackets and green humanoids with bowties lay there unconsciously in the bubbles. The bubbles were connected to a fairly large machine. The creatures weren't the terrifying part though, it was their pained faces.

  "Why? Why are you doing this?" Mabel asked, halfway scared and halfway sad for the creatures in bubbles.

 "Well, in a world full of portal protectors such as myself, I needed to stand out from the millions of others, so I needed to gain power by gaining their powers!" he explained enthusiastically.

 "Okay. I was with you at first, but now your plan literally makes no sense," Dipper told the small, green mastermind.

 "Well then, why don't you just leave and let me be? Your girlfriend here will just slowly lose every ounce of her energy and brainpower. No biggy, you'll still be fine," Peedo said, grinning.

 Dipper's face turned from angry to worried. He hadn't thought about how Twilight could be here for years, unconscious and in pain. He knew he had to help her and her friends, but how? In fact, these thousands, maybe even millions of different creatures were now endlessly being tormented. Then he got an idea. He whispered it into his sister's ear, to which she nodded understandingly.

 "These are bubbles, right?" Dipper asked.

 "Well, yes. I thought that was clear," Peedo replied, confused of Dipper's supposed ignorance. While the two were having a very in depth talk about bubbles, Mabel walked to one and stuck her finger to it, popping it. The creature moaned, which brought Peedo's attention to it. Dipper noticed also.

 "Mabel! I told you to pop one of the ponies' bubbles! Not that... green thing!" Dipper told his sister.

 "You humans are so insensitive," the bowtie wearing humanoid exclaimed bitterly.

 "Sorry, Ms. Dorito," Mabel apologized.

 The triangular-haired creature stuck out her tongue and scurried away. Peedo looked infuriated.

"You humans are insufferable!" he yelled.

 "Yeah, yeah. I could squash you right now," Wendy told him.

 "Guess what, I could too," the little creature replied. He grabbed a syringe connected to the machine. Suddenly, he grew larger and stronger until he had reached the ceiling, and when he reached that he kept on growing, breaking the ceiling. All of the bubbled creatures cried out in pain.

Author's Note:

Did you guys find the cameo? You probably did, I made it kind of obvious. Also, I don't like having OCs in fanfics, but, I figured that Peedo would be a creative villain, so I couldn't pass it up. Anyway, I might be concluding the story soon, a few more chapters, most likely.