He went from my lips to my jaw, then made his way to the skin exposed at my neck. I arched my back when he started to suck the skin at my neck, and I could feel his sharp teeth grazing my skin. “Jack-” I moaned, feeling his hands go around the bottom of my hoodie.

The feeling of his lips on me made goose bumps rise, and I loved the feeling. I’ve never, well, really got really attached to a guy. I’ve had boyfriends before, but those never lasted.

I never expected them to.

But with Jack I felt different. Not necessarily for the better, though. All of my previous boyfriends would always act sweet around the first few days of dating, and then they’ll turn into complete assholes after that. Jack didn’t bother being that sweet one.

He gets on my nerves.

We all have flaws, and it just so happens to be that Jack can deal with my flaws and I can deal with his.

Jack pulled away, and in one swift movement, my hoodie was removed. Jack put it on, then placed on more kiss on my lips. He got off of me and stood up, straightening the hoodie that he had just robbed from me.

That sneaky little bastard.

“Well that was fun,” Jack chuckled, grabbing his mask from the bed. I rolled my eyes, and I nearly jumped out of my skin when I heard banging on the door. I saw Jack walk to the door and open it, and in the entrance was Jeff.

Oh lovely.

“Get downstairs, now,” Jeff ordered, and he looked anxious. Not an expression I’d expect to see on Jeff’s face.

Jack and I looked at each other for a moment, then did as Jeff said. The lights flickered, and Jack stepped in front of me, forcing me to walk alongside Jeff. I was anxious with what was going on, since lately no news has been good news.

When the three of us reached downstairs, we were greeted with the Slenderman standing angrily in front of Zalgo. His tentacles were thrashing, and all of his proxies were ranting among themselves.

There was so much noise. So many pasta monsters were standing around Zalgo, acting as if they were being held back by a string. They all looked ready to kill. I was terrified. My hands shook in fear, and I felt Jack’s hand go over mine to calm me, and surprisingly enough it did.

I was taking calm breaths as we reached the bottom on the stairs. “What is going on?” Jack asked Jeff, who kept quiet.

“Zalgo is taking his minions only into the under realm, leaving the rest of us up here while the Government is still a threat,” Jeff explained, glancing at me. Jack tightened his grip on my hand, pissed of how selfish Zalgo is.

Voices of anger and refusal filled the room, and Zalgo just glared at everyone.

“We served you and this is how you repay us?”

“Take us down just for now!”

“You bastard!”

Angry with the words the pastas were yelling at him, Zalgo balled his fist. In a loud growl, Zalgo said, “Silence! You all refuse to stay in the under realm with your Lord until now. I have already wasted my time in leaving the under realm, and I am returning with only my minions.”

The Slenderman grew a few inches in anger, pointing one of his long fingers to Zalgo. “We refused to live in the under realm simply because you would give us awful places to live! The residents of the under realm would only start riots with us, so why should we want to live there? We need to go down there only until the Government forgets of us.”

Shaking his head with a smile, Zalgo said, “And now you make fun of my realm. Have fun being tortured.” With that Zalgo left the mansion with his minions. Masky stepped forward to try to stop Zalgo, but the Slenderman stopped him.

“Its no use, my proxy,” he sighed.

“What do we do? We can’t stay in this mansion; it’s too close to the city. It’s only a matter of time in which they’d take this place down,” Jack said, having a few heads turn to him.

Slenderman sat down on the couch, trying to think. “We need to move, perhaps we could move south,” he suggested.

Angry voices of disagreement rose, and the Slenderman raised his hands, saying that he can change his mind. While the Slenderman and the other pastas discussed, Jack dragged me towards the dining table, in which no one sat at.

We sat down, and I leaned back. “You can still go home,” Jack suggested, tapping his finger on the table slowly. I shook my head.

“No, I can’t, Jack. I can’t fit in the normal world anymore… knowing that you guys exist. I’d probably go crazy,” I sighed, leaning forward on the table and resting my head on the table. “Why does the shit have to hit the fan every fucking day…” I growled.

“Being a killer has its consequences,” Jack stated.

Lifting my head off of the table, I said, “I’m no killer.”

“Being around killers has its consequences as well,” he restated. I sighed, a part of me wishing that I hadn’t gotten into this mess. Jack then tilted his head, inspecting me.

He grabbed me by the chin and forced me to look at him, and I wondered what he was doing. “What is that in your eye?” he asked, pointing to my eye. I gave him a questioning look, not sure what he was talking about. “Your eye has a red ring around your pupil,” he described.

Now I know what he was talking about. “I don’t know, Jack. The day after you left I had this thing happen to me, and it was really painful but then I saw my eyes. They turned black but then it went back to normal, but that red ring stayed there,” I said, shrugging my shoulders.

“Ah, I forgot to mention something to you,” Jack said, releasing my chin. I sat straight, curious on what he has to say. “I proposed a deal with Zalgo to make you immortal, perhaps that strange feeling you had the day I left was because of that.”

My eyes widened. “I-I’m… Immortal?”

A/N:

So I was watching Family Guy and ***SPOILER ALERT*** Brian Griffin dies. Like, for real. He was my favorite character and he just gets hit by a car and dies! I cried WAY more than I should have, but that ruined my night. 

Anyway, back to the story. So like I said, Zalgo is a selfish asshole, but can you blame him? I mean, the Slenderman and a few others didnt want to go into the under realm simply because Zalgo is an ass, but now that the Government is attacking they want to move in. 

I don't know, but I think Slenderman put some double-standards. 

Well, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment your thoughts!

By the way, I put my story that I had up: The First Proxy, on hold because I need to think on the plot a little bit better, and I just don't have the story set up well. I don't want it to be cliche. In case you havent noticed, I am trying my best to make this story different from all of the other Eyeless Jack stories.