Chapter 65.

**ANA's POV**

Harry and I finally got home. We slid our shoes off and I went upstairs to check if Niall was there, which he wasn't, which is probably the best.

My mom will probably be working all night. "Hey Ana, I'm going to go to the bathroom." Harry said, walking into the bathroom. I heard what sounds like running water coming out of the bathroom.

I walked into my room and took off my drenched clothes. I quickly put on some dry shorts and my sports bra.

"Ana? Baby come to the bathroom." I heard Harry say. I walked out of my room and went to the bathroom and opened the door. I saw a bubble bath and Harry in just his boxers next to the tub.

"I won, remember?" He chuckled, referring to the 'too hot' game. I giggled and raised and eyebrow. "Would you like to bathe with me Ms.Clarke?" Harry said, in a thicker accent then usual. "Well... I'd love too." I giggled. I walked over to him and pointed towards the door, "out." I said.

"Pardon?" He asked. "Well.. I have to undress." I said. "C'mon now baby. I've seen you naked before." He mumbled in my ear, letting his breath tickle my ear.

I felt my breath hitch as he moved up behind me and slowly moved my bra strap around my shoulders.

He moved his hands gently around my body, as if I'd break. "Take it off Ana." Harry panted, loving the site.

I slowly removed my bra, leaving my with my back to Harry and my shorts still on. Harry gently placed kissed starting from my fingertips all the way to my ear. "You know what's next baby." He said, tugging at my shorts.

I felt my knees buckle. He released his hands from my shorts and moved them to my hands. He took a hold of them and placed them by my shorts. "I've seen you naked before Ana.. It was gorgeous. Don't be nervous anymore. Get used to it. It's just me. I love your body." He commented.

He gently slid my shorts down, along with my panties, letting them fall to the floor.

I stepped out of them and felt Harry kiss the spot next to my ear, making me weak.

Harry pulled away and removed his boxers, then got in the tub. "Come on gorgeous. We have all the time in the world.

I smiled then went and dimmed the lights and closed the door. I walked back over to the tub and got in, laying up against Harry. He draped his hands around my waist an held me lightly.

"How does this feel?" He asked. I closed my eyes and laid on his shoulder. "Amazing." I said.

He smirked and kissed the spot below my ear. He lightly licked it, then bit on it gently, he sucks on my raw skin the kissed it one more time.

Harry Styles just gave my a love bite. He blew on it tightly, making me moan out.

"You like that huh?" He asked. I just moaned in response.

**like I said in the author note... It's going to get dirty. If you don't like it.. Don't read it.**

I felt his hands graze over my thigh, know exactly where this is going. I felt my hands being pulled above the water by Harry. He brought them up to his hands and kissed every cut.

"Ana... Tonight.. I want you to let go. I'm not going to be the only one tonight baby. I know, deep down, you know how to do it. It's me and your tonight." He whispered in my ear. I felt my head twirl sloppily, loving the feeling of his breath hitting my face.

I nodded, "you are always speechless when it comes to these things. Surprise me baby. Take charge. Don't be afraid to be you. This would be the third time we've did this. Let's make it memorable." He said, nibbling on my ear. I smirked, thinking of dirty thoughts.

I shifted into the tub, so now I was facing Harry. I attacked his lips with my own. He cupped my cheek, so pull me closer. We started out with a heated make out session.

"God your so hot." He mumbled, biting my lip. I moaned and went in for another kiss. I moved my hands through his, now damp curls. I twirled a few lightly.

He pulled away from the kiss and started for the neck. I started to nibble on his collar bone. I went up to his neck and bit down harshly, making him wince in pain. "Shit." He growled. He licked over his now red marked skin, then blew over it.

"Oh shit Ana fuck." He cried out. I moved my hands down to his shaft and tucked lightly, making him buck his hips. "Ana.. D-don't t-tease me." He cried.

I giggled then tugged again making him throw his he's back. "Fuck." He cursed. I got up and grabbed a towel. Letting Harry lay in the tub, hopeless. I giggled then winked at him. I walked out of the bathroom and to my own room.

"Wait. Ana!" He cried. I heard splashing of water then running footsteps. I looked back and noticed Harry looking at my ass.

I turned around sharply and smacked him, hard but in a naughty way. I watched his eyes grow darker with lust. I smirked then went into my room and onto my bed. "Lay down Styles." I demanded. He nodded then laid now quickly, laying a few pillows behind him.

I climbed on top of him and went to his ear. "Tonight is all about you." I mumbled. Harry closed his eyes and nodded.

I shifted my potion and let my lower body face him and my head settle by his shaft. So we were now in the '69' position.

Harry smiled then lowered my pus*y down to his myth and inserted his tongue. I remembered him telling me, how much he loved eating out girls, 'specially me' he once said.

I moaned lowly, feeling his tongue dig into me. I lowered my mouth on his shaft and licked around the top lightly. "Shit. Fuck. Fuck." He yelled, throwing his head back. I smirked then lowered my head, talking half of him in my mouth.

He bucked his hips, loving the feeling. He whined out then pulled my pus*y in his face again.

I deep throated him, getting amazing noises out of him. Everytime I bobbed done, he whimpered into my pus*y, sending vibe rations through out my body setting me off. Harry sucked on it harshly making me moan over his shaft.

"Shit Ana. I'm gonna cum." He cried out. I pulled my mouth off of his shaft then started I move my hand up and down quickly. "Shit!" He yelled out, cumming in my hand. I smirked, then started licking up his cum. After I got some I his taste left in my mouth, I turned over to Harry then pulled him into a forceful kiss and made him taste himself.

"Shit baby, your amazing." He panted. I smirked then kissed his lips once more. "Your turn." He said, making me lay in my back. I replaced his spot and he made me look at him. "You said it is all about me right?" Harry asked, looking at me, full of lust. I nodded.

"Touch yourself." He said, sitting in a chair in front of my bed, looking straight at me.

"W-what?" I asked. "Touch yourself Ana. Please.. Dammit your so beautiful." He mumbled.

I thought about it, not really knowing what to do. "Pretend it is me baby. Look at me... And pretended it is me fucking you with my fingers. Imagine me touching you, sucking on your tight pus*y princess." He said.

I loved when Harry talked dirty. I imagined him touching me like always. I lowered my hand to my area and rubbed on my clit fast.

I bit my lip, feeling Harry's stare on my actions. "a-add a fi-finger." He said. I obeyed and and des another finger.

"Oh Harry." I whined. Harry moaned at that. I opened my eyes lightly and saw Harry touching himself as well. "Fuck Ana. So pretty. God princess your amazing." He moaned. I smirked and started pumping my finger in and out. "T-two more fingers baby. Fuck two more." He moaned. I did and pumped faster.

"H-Harry. Yeah, yeah, yeah." I cried out.

"I can't anymore." He growled, getting up from the chair and walking over to me and kissing me. I slowed down my fingers and focused on the kiss.

Harry pulled my fingers out and intertwined his fingers with mine. He looked at me then slowly pushed his shaft into my area. I pushed my head back, feeling him open me up. "Shit!" I yelled. "He pushed more in. "Holy Shit Ana. Your so tight!" Harry said.

He was finally all the way in, then he started thrusting. I felt pleasure fill my body. I felt my stomach twirl quickly. "Oh Harry!" I yelled. "Scream my name princess. Scream it." He panted. "HARRY!" I yelled.

He smiled then it felt his thrusts get sloppier. "I... I'm close." I cried out. "M-me too. On the count is three. 1.... 2.....3." Then we both let out liquids shoot with each other. "That was... Amazing." Harry said, dropping down next to me.

I giggled then got under the blankets along with Harry. "I swear.. You are a fucking master at sex." He chuckled. I blushed and hid my face in his neck. "I'm just saying baby. Oh by the way.. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said, dozing off to sleep.

**A/N:

So? Hot or not?

Ilysm(:

Ry. xx