Chapter 77.

****OKAY GUYS! IM GOING TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER DIRTY PARTTTTT ! Hope you like it! ****

**ANA's POV**

I ushered Harry to take off his shirt. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked. I nodded and quickly attached my lips back to his. He moved his lips with mine, leading to a hot make out session.

I was hovered over him until he quickly flipped me over. He detached our lips and moved them to my neck. He sucked lightly on my sweet spot and slowly moved his hips against mine. I rolled my head back, wanting him badly. "Harry please." I begged.

"Ana, we are taking it slow this time. I don't want to push it.. You're going to enjoy it though. Just relax princess." He said, kissing my ear lightly. He moved my hands from his belt buckle and moved them up above me head and held them there so I couldn't speed things up.

Harry moved his hips again, harder but slowly this time. "Oh shit!" I moaned out. "Language." His chuckled. I rolled my eyes, needing him. "Harry I can't do this. I really need you." I whined, thrashing my hands trying to get his pants buckle.

"Ana, you either hold on.. Or you're going to have to do it yourself." He said, giving me the eye. I tested him then reached for his buckle again. "Alright.. It chose that." He pecked my lips then got off the bed and went into the bathroom.

I had a great plan.

"Fine. I'll do it by myself then.. I don't need you." I smirked, hearing Harry moan lightly from the bathroom.

** it's getting dirty again ... really dirty so.. If you can't handle it then please don't read! **

I moved my hands to my zipped of my shorts and unzipped them then slipped them off. I roamed my hands into my panties just like Harry would and slowly moved up against my area. I moaned, loud enough for Harry to hear.

"Oh Harry." I moaned. I pinched my eyes closed and imagined as if it was Harry doing it.

I slowly put one finger in and pumped slowly. "Oh yes. Harry more." I cried out, going faster. I heard a raspy moan coming from the front of the bed. I peeked my eyes open and saw Harry biting his lips and looking at me, with his fists balled.

I smiled, knowing it was working.

"Oh shit." I cried out, going faster. Finally I felt a warm and strong hand stop my hand. I opened my eyes and saw Harry looking at me with his eyes full of lust. He pulled my hand out and placed it to my side.

"You make it so fucking hard to not just fuck you right now." He moaned, rubbing my shirt up and pulling my shirt off. "but.. I'm going to contain myself." He whispered , leaning over me again and kissing me again slowly. He pulled away and repeated it again.

He pulled off my panties and hovered over me and then pulled my legs out wide and put them over his shoulders. I closed my eyes and felt Harry lick a strip up my area, making me buck my hips. "Please Harry." I cried. "What are you wanting princess? Explain to me.. What you want." He said.

"I- I want you to eat me please. Please do it." I breathed out. He smirked and inserted his tongue quickly. "Oh fuck!" I yelped. He continued licking me dry. He pulled his mouth from my area and kissed his way up to my mouth. He finally made his way up to my face and looked at me. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Not just yet." I said, pushing him on his back. He looked at me confused but I just ignored it. I got off the bed and slid on my undies. Harry dropped his jaw. "What the hell?" He asked, following me out of the room. "Sit down." I demanded, pointing to the chair that Niall previously sat in.

Harry nodded and moved over to the chair and sat anxiously. I turned on the same music that was playing a little while ago right before I was going to give Niall a lap dance.

Harry had a huge grin on his face. I moved over to him and straddled his lap. He kept his eyes on mine the whole time. I danced my hips to the music in front of Harry. His hands rubbed up my stomach and back moving to my butt. I smirked and moved my lips to his neck and kissed him lightly under his ear. He rolled his head back and enjoyed what was happening.

I slowly got off of him and he looked at me with a pout. I moved my hands to his pant buckle and stripped him from his pants and underwear. He watched my every move.

I moved my lips up to his shaft. I kissed the top then licked a strip on the side. "Oh shit." He cried.

He giggled then took him all in my mouth. "Ana, fuck!" Harry moaned, pinching his eyes closed and throwing his head back.

I continued that until he released in my mouth. "Oh shit." Harry sighed. I pulled him off the chair and back to the room. I was about to push him on the bed but her picked me up and laid me down. I giggled and watched him. He opened my legs then positioned himself. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded and he pushed in slowly then lowered his head and kissed my neck while he moved his way in.

"Oh yeah." I moaned, gripping the sides of the bed. He started pulling out then pushing back in again. "Fuck! just like that. Oh yeah." I moaned out. I heard his breath speed up along with his thrusts.

"Harry I'm close!" I cried out. "Hold it for 10 more seconds princess." He said soothingly, slowing down his thrusts. "Harry." I moaned out again. "Okay baby, now!" He said, while we both let go.

After both of us stopped, he pulled out then laid next to me.

** YOU CAN READ NOW**

"Damn love.. You're amazing." He said, cuddling up next to me. I tried catching my breath the cuddled up with him.

"Get some rest Ana, tomorrow is a big day." He said. Big day? For what? "Big day?" I asked. He nodded then kissed me. "it's a surprise." He said. I nodded. "What is it?" I asked. "You don't get the point of a surprise do you?" He chuckled. "Please." I whined. "Nope! Night beautiful. Good night buddie." Harry said to my stomach, kissing it. I giggled then kissed him. "Night." I said, turning the lamp off and dozing off.

** READ PLEASE **

A/N!! PLEASE READ THIS! Okay guys, there is no way to fix the chapters. So what I need y'all to do when you're trying to read something is click on any chapter you want then find the "i" button that has a circle around it! Then click on where it says a bunch of numbers.. It should be around 70 something then just look for what chapter you're looking for.

If you don't get what I mean either message me or KIK me and I'll show you with images to help more! I'm sorry guys! I'll ipdate soon. Love y'all (: and if Sombody comments something about theses chapters being messed up, please explain to then. Thank you!! Xox