Chapter 44.

**First off... GUYS YOU GOT ME TO 3K. I love you guys. Simple as that! This chapter is just for you. And I'm on fall break so I can update a lot!**

**ANA's POV**

Harry and I were laying in bed for awhile now. He was passed out and I was still awake.
"Harry.... Wake up. I'm bored." I said, getting on top of him with both legs to each side.

No movement.

"Harry! Can we go for a walk baby?" I asked again. "Ana... Go to bed." Harry mumbled. "I'm not tired." I simply said.

"Ana...." Was all he said.

I bit my lip, searching my brain for an idea to wake him up, then it hit me. I lowered my head then connected my lips with his. I moved them in sync then I felt him start up too.

I smiled into the kiss then it was a full on make out session. I felt like I got his attention so I pulled away. "I'm bored." I said.

He opened his eyes and looked at me lazily. "First off... That was amazing." He smirked, then looked at the clock. "Second off, it's one in the morning." He said, playing with my fingers.

"Soooo. Lets go for a walk!" I yelped. "No." He said. "Please?" I begged. "No Ana. It is one in the morning!" He protested. "Fine." I huffed then got off of him and walked to my closet.

I grabbed my jacket and changed into my pajama shorts. I only had a sports bra on so I needed the jacket.

I grabbed my flip flops then turned to my bedroom door. "What the hell do you think your doing?" Harry asked. "If your not going on a walk..doesn't mean I can't." I spat. "Ana. No." He said.

"Maybe I will call Niall and he will take me. It is a bit chilly out there so maybe he can keep me warm as well. Niall always does what I want." I said, walking out my bedroom door, knowing that Harry wasn't going to let me go with Niall so he would end up going.

I heard footsteps follow behind me. I cocked my head and I saw Harry slipping on his jacket and he had on his skinny jeans.

I smirked. Knew it.

I walked to the front door then put on my shoes and jacket. Harry was next to me putting his shoes on.

"Ready?" I giggled.

"I guess. I'm so fucking tired Ana." He spat.

I laughed then opened the door. We both walked out and made our way to the road.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. "I'm in love with you." He smirked.

"Touché Styles." I giggled. "You know what I've always wanted to do?" He asked.

I shook my head. "Make out in a tree or by the lake or pond." He explained. "How clique. You've never done that before?" I asked.

"Nope.. Want to?" He chuckled. "Sureeee... Let's get this off your bucket list." I smiled.

He pulled me over to a tree next to the small pond. I remembered this pond from when Eleanor came and brought me, the first day I moved.

"Do we have to get in the tree?" I asked. "Yes! That's the point." He smirked.

I watched him climb up in the tree. "Give me your hand." He said, which I did. He pulled me up and I was now on the tree. "I can't believe we are doing this.

"I think it is romantic." He chuckled. "Of course you do." I said, sitting on top of him.

He reached for my cheek then connected our lips.

We got straight to business and started making out. To be honest it was pretty romantic. It was just me and him.

His tongue swirled in my mouth while mine already quit. I just continued moving my lips. He pulled away, trying to catch his breath.

"You are like a pro at making out Ana." He said. "And your not? Your amazing." I smirked.

I was getting a bit tired so I rested on Harry.
"So when do you want to go camping?" I asked. "How about.... Tomorrow? For two nights?" He asked. I nodded and laid on his chest, while he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Okay. But I'm going to be with my girlfriend... For two nights. Alone. And nobody will be near us. This is gonna be great." He smirked.

"It sure is. Think of it as another vacation." I said.

"Can't wait." He said, kissing my forehead then looking at the pond.