Chapter 58.

**ANA's POV**

RING.

RING.

RING.

It was in the morning, probably around 6. Harry and I were woke up by the phone.

"Ana... Will you please get the fucking phone." Harry hissed. "Why me?" I huffed. "Oh I don't know.. Maybe because it's your phone." He snapped.

"Fine. Damn." I whined. I pulled my hand away from Harry's waist and grabbed my phone.

"Hello?" I glumly asked. "Ana? Hey.. I'm sorry to be calling you so early but... I'm... I'm not feeling like my self." Zayn said.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I can't explain it now.. C-can you come over?" He asked.

"I'll be right there.... But Zayn, are you okay?" I asked, worried. "I'll be better once your here. Please hurry." He begged. I hung up instantly.

I jumped off the bed and grabbed my shoes and jacket. "Where are you possibly going at 6 in the morning?" Harry asked, from the bed. "It was Zayn. He asked for me to come over." I explained, fixing my hair into a messy pony tail.

"At 6?" He asked. "Harry... Get off your ass. Zayn is worrying me. He didn't sound okay and your really not helping the situation." I huffed, throwing him a shirt.

"You can sleep at his house." I added in. He moaned then got up and started getting dressed. I went to the bathroom and slapped on some make up. "Why are you wearing that?" Harry asked from behind me, referring to the make up. "Because I want to look half decent Harry." I reminded.

"Well if you want to do that.. Then just leave the makeup off love." He smirked. "Harry Styles.. Did you just call me ugly with make up on?" I asked shocked.

"What? No! I didn't mean it like that.. I was saying that.. Like.. You are pretty... Ana, I didn't mean it-" I interrupted his rambling. "Harry, baby, I was kidding. I know what you meant." I chuckled.

He rolled his eyes. "Why must you do that to me?" He asked, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Cause.. It's fun." I smiled, kissing his neck.

"Course it is." He mumbled, in my ear.

"Well let's get going!" I yelped,slipping out of his grip. He frowned then followed me out to the car.

"What did Zayn say anyway?" Harry asked, starting the car.

"Nothing, just that he doesn't feel the same, then asked me to come over. He couldn't really talk about it over the phone." I explained. He nodded and drove off.

----

We arrived at Zayn's. I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. I knocked quickly.

It felt like forever until the door opened. "Hey Zayn. Are you alright?" I asked. He gave me a shrug.

"Mate, are you feeling alright ?" Harry asked. "I don't know what it is.. I just I don't know." Zayn shrugged.

I walked in briskly past Zayn. I walked with Zayn into the living room with Harry following.

"Harry you can go lay somewhere while I talk to Zayn if you want?" I suggested. He nodded and went upstairs into the game room I'm guessing.

I sat on the couch next to Zayn. "Tell me what your feeling Zayn.. I want to help. I can tell something is wrong with you.. But you have to tell me." I said.

"I just.. I'm not happy at all." He sadly said. "Why?" I asked. "I'm lonely." He said.

"Let me ask you this... Are you depressed?" I asked. "Uhm.. Yeah maybe. I've wanted the urge to cut. You know? But I'm not like that. I can't be like that Ana. I don't want to. I don't want to be known for that.. But I'm so fucking tempted! I just want to cut everything. I want to drain everything out. I'm so done with everything! My ex girlfriend was so attracted with Harry when we were dating. I should've know better.. I was so close to her then she just... It's so fucking sick. I'm so.." Then he shoves his face in his hands.

"Don't cut Zayn.. It isn't worth it. I've been there... Don't." I said. "You've been there?" He asked. I nodded slowly. "How did it feel?" He asked. "It.. It felt good at first.. Just because I was releasing something. Something negative.. But it isn't worth it Zayn.." I said.

"If I did it just once?" He asked. I got up from where I was sitting and went and grabbed a blade from the kitchen. I came back and sat next to him handing him the blade.

He held it confused.

"You look at me.. And you cut me as many times you would yourself.." I said, holding my wrist out.

He opened his eyes wide. "I.. I can't do that. I wouldn't do that." He answered. "Then there you go... There's your answer." I said.

He nodded then put the knife on the table. "I get it now Ana. Thank you so much."

I nodded and gave him a hug. "Now I'm going to go.. You go back to bed. Don't do anything stupid and remember what I said. I love you Zayn." I said, kissing his cheek.

I heard Harry walking down the stairs. Harry gave Zayn a nod then I got up and walked over to him. Harry and I left Zayn and back out to the car.

We both got in, in silence. "Why didn't you tell me that?" He asked, starting the car. "Tell you what?" I asked. "About you cutting yourself." He replied.

"Somethings Harry.. Are meant to be unsaid." I simply said. He nodded then turned my face to his. "No more. Never again.." He sternly said. I nodded. "I wouldn't.. I'm happy. Far from depressed." I answered.

"I'm glad to hear that Ms.Clarke." He chuckled, pecking my lips, then starting the car and driving home.

**A/N:

Hey Guys! Before you quit reading... If your in the position where your cutting yourself.. I want YOU to know its nothing to be ashamed of. Just be strong babes. Your beautiful. If you want to talk about this then kik me - RYRY_JOJO. This is something I would certainly talk about. I would love to talk to you and get you through this. I'm always here.. Always. Please talk to me if needed. Ily all! BE STRONG...xx

-Ry(: